Originally Posted by Anonymous
sorry sage just had to repost this here

Sky Walkers didn't need help beating your "girls" in New Jersey after your thug took one of them out, They didn't need help taking out team 1 , and they didn't need help dismantling team 2. Not only does the Sky Walker contingent know that they are the best team of this summer, So does Top Guns, and Liberty. the only contingent that doesn't know this is the crybaby contingent at Yellow Jackets. Your complaining because the refs wouldn't let your team get away with the overly aggressive tactics that your girls have used to ruin another player. I talked with the Sky Walker girl that your thug took out, and according to her it wasn't a 50/50 ground ball as you claim, she told me she took a clear from her goalie and your "girl" jumped on her back. You speak of the squeaky wheel but the only people that went to the ref's tent to complain were Yellow Jackets. If your cheating reputation has gotten so wide spread it's not because people complain to U.S. Lax, it's because of your clubs inability to play within the rules, and to have a shred of sportsmanship. The other posters are right, all other teams made friends and cheered each other on. I watched Cardinal as a whole cheering on Liberty against you because no team in girls lacrosse has any respect for you. The only thing you club has is it win/loss record, no one likes or respects you. Everyone hates your club, not because your the best, because clearly this year your not, but because your dirty and arrogant. here is something to think about as you crow about you daughter going off to a D-1 school because of Carol, She might/will be playing with girls from Top Guns, Liberty, Cardinal , MD, M&D, and Sky Walkers. all these girls will except each other , and they might even except your daughter, but always in the back of there minds, every time your kid gets called for a foul it's because she's a dirty Yellow Jacket

U

Pretty funny my daughter is a Yj and a skilled player at that. Does not play dirty and never has or will. So please don't label an entire club- makes you sound bitter and ignorant. BTW the word is accept - except would mean that they are not accepting of a player. My daughter is looking forward to playing D 1 and I s looking forward to playing with other club players because they are good not because of the name in their Linnie. The sad thing is the nasty players on the 2015 team are the ones that the top D1 schools are flocking to- go figure!