Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how the Li express 3rd grade team (now rising 4th graders) were this year? Did te team do well in league and tournament play? How o hey ompare to 91 and igloo? How was te coaching? Thanks

You realize you are asking about the merits of a 3rd grade boys lacrosse team, right? I feel like I need to take a shower after reading your post.

Team 91, Li express, igloo, jesters, havoc, fl$ lite all have 3rd grade programs...but you need to shower when someone asks how one of the programs is, and how it's coached? You are a fool...probably have a mediocre son playing for a two-bit program wishing you had started him in a program a little earlier.

The fact that you respond to my post with a personal attack indicates your painfully low level of education. Keep on talking about 8 year old boys, though.

By the way, my son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program. I certainly wasn't talking about him or his team on an Internet message board back then. Pathetic.

When you say your son started playing in 3rd grade at a top program are you speaking to the merits of his 3rd grade team? I need a shower, that's creepy.

No. You opined that he plays for a two-bit program; he does not. I didn't feel the need to brag about his team, nor seek validation from others. You, however, are living vicariously through the life of your 8 year old son. LOL!