Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As much as I hate to say it - and believe me I do - Crabs 2020 is going to roll through this league. There is no way a team of what is essentially 2019s/2018s shouldn't win every game. RM's holdback strategy wins. Sorry to say it - but - its a fact.

True, but at least everyone will know why.

Would be nice to see other team coaches protest to the Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference Commissioner, Derrick Thompson, about how Crabs operates and simply band Crabs from playing in any division of 2020. You are correct, this is a 2019/2018 team and have no right to play in a 2020 division. The push back from Crabs would be that all of his players are 2020 year graduates, but we all know the age of many of the players are old 14 and some very very close to 15, playing against 13 and young 14 year olds. Not sure if the Commissioner would have the guts to do this, don't know how well he is connected to Ryan McClernan but I am damn well sure he is well aware of how Crabs operates. Simply a disgusting man and organization. If they did get pushed out it would make many people happy to see an organization stand up to McClernan. [lacrosse], if the Commissioner is aware of this he should do this on his own, no need for anyone to request this. Do what is right for the players and the integrity of youth grade base lacrosse.