Just my two cents!
I have a few daughters that have played this game PAL, High School and College.
Few problems
Early recruiting has ruined the whole experience for the girls to play a team sport and have fun . They are still learning the game and they are worried about being recruited in 8th ,9th and 10th grade REALLY. They should be playing school, Club and traveling and having fun playing the best girls their age and getting better and growing up! Now they are recruited in 9th and 10th grade and they are done no more travel meeting girls from all over the country and getting better most of all growing up. It's a shame it was fun when the made up their mind between 11th and 12th grade made friends and loved the game. Mom and Dad RELAX already and give the girls a break , tell them to study for SATs and ACTs do good in school and be a good lax player and life will work out TRUST ME, so many girls go to a school and don't go for the right reasons and come home after 4 years with nothing for the future WHAT A SHAME. Enjoy Life Pick a club and Push yourself on the field and in the Classroom. The jackets will do that if you want to work for it!!!