Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please tell me one club where some parents don't act like jacka$$s? All clubs have a couple...and we can thank the horrible environment created by early recruiting for some of this behavior. I am an FCA parent, I like most of the parents involved in the club. I also like many of the parents involved in other clubs. As I mentioned, there are always a few bad apples, one shouldn't judge a club by the poor acting minority. And some of you are putting too much weight on the religious aspect of FCA. It is the backbone but the club does not push religious views on the players or families.

I totally agree that most teams have parents/fans that act like idiots but not to the extent of FCA. I have seen this first hand over the past few years and more than several games this behavior plus the foul language. This has no place at a youth sporting event. The other rub on FCA is the holdbacks. Again most teams have a few but FCA is clearly in second place behind Crabs, who have many holdbacks and some double holdbacks. FCA moves players around, especially for tournaments, such as moving 2019 players to a 2020 teams. Please don't deny this, I have seen it first hand as I know some of the players involved. Like you mentioned the religious aspect is the backbone of FCA, and I have no problem with this but I believe most feel with this FCA should be held to a higher standard and curtail the behavior/foul language and the movement of players/cheating.