Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the yellow Jackets have put two girls in the hospital in two weeks, guess that is OK. Class coach as well. One did not even shake the other clubs had. Hope you are proud.

I think you cheep shot the wrong girl this time.

Yellow Jackets should not be defined by the actions of one coach or team. Clearly everyoZne on this thread has an issue with PM and the 2015 blue team. Carol Rose is one person in the entire organization who can be seen at all tournaments dancing under tents with the kids, painting her hair with the younger kids, or simply riding her bike around smiling and talking to all the kids who approach her. As a graduated player from the program I have seen the many sides of CR and the Yelliw Jackets program and at the end of a D1 career I can say the love she shows the girls in the program far surpasses any other money making organization. She cares about the girls from start to finish. Do the YJ play aggressive no more aggressive then M&D and Skywalkers. Do people get hurt yes unfortunately they do it's like any other sport accidents happen. Are some coaches more aggressive on the sidelines then others absolutely but it doesn't make the YJ a bad place to grow up playing. I can only hope when I have kids that I can become a part of the program as a parent. Please stop bashing an entire organization and it's director over one teams actions. If you weren't there and witnessed it personally you do not know what happened. From what I know or heard from my younger sister the sidelines were not overfilled with the hundreds of people who are constantly belittling this team. As adults our kids will learn from us in my opinion it's summer time go outside and plant or lay by your pool leave the YJ alone. If TG had this happen would you ostracize SS. CR is one tough cookie for taking all this crap and still smiling!!
You must be a freshly graduated to make such an immature statement. Carol Rose isn't just one person in an organization, Carol Rose Is the Yellow Jackets and not only deserves, but must take all the blame for the conduct of every team that puts that pinnie on there backs. I don't don't care how well she gets along with her players , or what color she colors her hair, or wether or not she rides that stupid bike or not. What I , you, every parent of every club, every ref, tournament organizer, and college recruiter should care about is that every girl should be able to take the field without fear that they might get intentionally hurt. That is not the case when taking the field against any Yellow Jacket team. Carol might care for her kids from start to finish, now she must start caring for all kids from start to finish. You being a recent D1 player should know better than any one how devastating an injury that girl sustained, and how close she is to never having the same D1 experience you just completed, for what "aggressive play" . I agree that accidents do happen in sports, but a broken Femur, a torn A.C.L , and a torn Meniscus in a single play for a ground ball is excessive. Have you personally seen such extensive damage in the defense of a single ground ball. Carol and the Jackets should be "Bashed" as a whole, because Carol not only could, but should step in and personally replace the coaches and take control of this renegade team playing under her banner. If she does not than the lacrosse community as a whole can only assume that she condones it. She is the director, and has total responsibility .

Please the renegade team is full of top D1 recruits that the college coaches are salavating over! Get a grip. YJ will be posting class of 2015 soon because colleges LOVE THEM. These kids and coaches have done nothing wrong. There is even a YJ player in hospital with a possible broken jaw from phantastix you don't here them bashing other teams for there aggressive play. The kid did not break her femur it was a fibula. Know the facts before you spew your false venom at a team you know nothing about. A team that has never had an ejected player for any reason. this was a freak accident!!