Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Can someone please post the birthdates of the Crabs 2020 team. Let's see the ages and then have some Crab parent justify that it is ok for 15 year olds to play against 13 year olds. Hopefully the proposal to curb early recruiting puts an end to the gaming of the system that RM has helped create. Cheaters suck.

I would also like to see this, but it will never happen, Ryan M is a cheat and he knows it. He manipulates the system to his advantage, since he created this in Md a few years ago. He is the coach of Crabs 2020 and I have seen this team and they are clearly much older than other 2020 teams. He has at least two double holdbacks that will be close to 15 or maybe 16 by this spring/summer, but the Crab faithful will deny this to the end. They keep saying they only have 4 or 5 holdbacks and no double holdbacks, which is an outright lie. And I doubt if the NCAA changes the recruiting rules will have any impact on the Crabs system, they will find other ways to cheat and alter the system to their advantage. I do not know how this man can show his face in public, everyone connected to lacrosse knows what he is and what he stands for. It is also troubling that he carries a lot of weight in the youth lacrosse system in Md. and if you get in his way or try to stop him he will find ways to eliminate other teams playing in a league or his tournaments. But if by luck someone has the date of birth for his 2020 team, please post them, no names needed or required, just the dob. I would like nothing better than to see him exposed for the cheater that he is. This is not a question of winning or loosing, it is clearly an issue of player safety. A 15 or older playing against a 13 year old creates an atmosphere for injury and Ryan M could care less about safety, he just wants to win at any cost and walk around claiming to be a great coach, which he isn't. If you have them, post them, there is nothing he can do to you on this website, he won't know who you are.

[And they even have triple holdbacks who are on HGH! ohh the in-humanity of it/....insert hand wringing and teeth gnashing here