Originally Posted by Anonymous
From my experience, and CR involvement in any team, (except perhaps direct coaching of a team herself), there is no involvement. It has to be coming from the individual coach, at least from my view, my daughters coaches, do not in any way shape or form encourage/teach playing like that . Thankfully we don't have a coach like that, though can say some of the teams are aggressive.
you can not say that Carol is the greatest and smartest coach because of the performance of both her school and club teams one day, and when something goes wrong absolve her of any responsibility . I have seen her coach this team from the sidelines of tournaments. It is her club, and she alone is responsible for the choice of coaches. She, like everyone on this blog, and every team up and down the east coast, is fully aware of the reputation her club has obtained. Her outright refusal to reign in the overly aggressive and dirty tactics of her teams and coaches, and complete acceptance of the afore mentioned reputation, now lands the the blame for that same cheap and dirty play squarely in her lap. and by default in the lap of every parent willing to pay her. All of you have drank the Kool Ade, you can no longer say my Y.J. team does not do that in an attempt to clear you conscience. The word is that girl broke her Femur, Thats the biggest and hardest bone in the body, and tore her A.C.L. At best she's out for at least 6 months, and at worst, might never play the same again all so Carol Rose can have the "Biggest and the Best" travel lacrosse club. Shame on any of you if you continue to play for her next year