Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are correct one of the reasons md won was bc of smart subbing not equal subbing , they have several girls who rarely come out of the close games, defo should have done the same

Same goes for 2017 Blue "Bert", in the past playoff/championship games this team started with better half of roster and were successful. At the Nat. Draw they didn't; and got an early ride home. I guess CR's memo didn't get to all of her teams

It may be a response to unhappy players/parents complaining about lack of playing time that the teams are somewhat forced to give equal playing time to the players. With more and more options of other clubs uprising, the threat of losing players to other clubs is rising if they don't get playing time. I'm not too sure it hurts the club fincially as there are plenty of kids to move up and fill roster spots, but in the long run it will hurt the depth of talent of each age group.

This theory certainly does not come from the top down as the team coached by CR did not sub at national draw. She isn't worried about hurting feelings and driving people away on her own team, much less on the rest of the club, why would she impose on any of her coaches to do otherwise? This play to win and sub as you like seems to be in each coaches hands. I get the feeling many of the top half of the team could care less if the non starters of the team did up and leave, which is just sad.

It is not SAD. The talented players came to the YJ to get away from the girls that are not athletic and NOT skilled at Lax which they have to continually deal with when they play on there town lax teams.The talented YJ girls are not treated like babies(like at the pal divisions). These girls are frustrated when a YJ is not up to par and does not deserve to play with the better girls. These girls want to WIN to prepare them for college.

Your attitude is sad, it is the very attitude that a very few have but gives the club on a whole a bad reputation of arrogant, obnoxious people. You serve it well.

And one of the parents who says i paid my money , my kid is the best, dont passs it around, go to the cage every time you touch it and i hope the coach of our team doesn't sub in the bottom of the roster in close games. WHRERE DO I SIGNN UP UP SO I CAN SIT NEXT TO YOU ON THE WEEKENDS. SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!