Originally Posted by Anonymous

I agree, no need to give your name, but can you or your daughter answer this question, do the coaches of 2015 real blue promote the stick checks to the hand, stick buts to the opponent's back, etc.

Thanks for genuinely caring and asking your question civilly. The answer is yes. Everyone familiar will agree that their style is beyond aggressive. Let's just move on. I for one am not pleased with the culture that's all. No need to attack or call names. It is clear to me that I want a different culture. Not one based on bending or manipulating young girls and the rules. Good luck to all the girls and the parents. [/quote]

The coach promotes this and "everyone" knows it?

I honestly am having difficulty believing you. I am not calling you a liar in any way, it just sounds so off the wall to me. Nothing is more important than keeping these girls safe, and you are implying that any team that plays this team should be worried about their safety, because the coach is flat out promoting violence that could cause long term injury to kids. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding you.

Can any other 2015 YJ parent back these allegations, or is this a case of a disgruntled parent? [/quote]

I understand the frustration believing. It is also not the coach yelling on the field saying"hit her hands". It's not. It's a culture of aggressiveness which includes following through on checks after the whistle (rarely called for a foul). Hitting on the hands after a shot or pass (rarely called for a foul)'. These are taught. Ask any player. It is not exclusive to our club and it originates from the HS coaches who coach here.
Let's do this...watch a 2015 LM game and see if this occurs. Watch for the two things stated above. There are more like mouthing off to the refs and overall bad behavior as well. That's the culture I am referring to. Go see for yourself.