Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Defo should have kept his best 11 field players on the field for the entire 2nd half against M&D at Nat. Draw.

One of the primary reasons M&D won the National Draw is precisely because they played all 21 of their players in every game...including against the Yellow Jackets. Yeah, maybe if they had left their top 12 in for the entire second half against Yellow Jackets they could have won 6-2 instead of 6-4, but what's the point?

You need to win the game, but then you need to win the next one, and then the next one, and then the next one.

That's why M&D 2016 has been such an outstanding tournament team over the past couple years. Their second 11 are very good, they play a lot, and there are always girls with fresh legs.

Just like last weekend.

Oh please. I have sent 3 girls through the Galaxy / YJ Elite lacrosse preogram before sending 2 to Div. I and 1 to a top Div. III program. Any athlete who can't handle a 12 minute running time half as a rising freshman should take a seat on the bench...M&D didn't win because they played 21 players equally. They won because they were the better team that weekend and kudos to the M&D coaches and management. Great club. That being said, I watched the M&D 14 and 13 loss at Nat. Draw and YJ 2014 Blue I win the Varsity Div. and not because M&D or YJ subbed or didn't subbed, but at this level it's "Any given Sunday"...