Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Depends if kid is in puberty. Coaches have to look at true 2019s who might not be at their full potential growth. They can figure out if the kid has more growing to do. My son is only 5'2 at 14 but has not one ounce of hair under his arms. Most boys his age are fully matured already. So I know he has a lot of growing to do and will surpass many kids his age in another 2 to 3 years but unfortunately it will be to late for division 1 lax.

I feel the same way as you my son is the same size and situation. Our only hope is to get that last spot of the 12 at the D1 schools. Which hopefully will open up when an early commit changes his mind at the last second. Good thing is no one is getting a ton of money anyway so first or 12th its still 5% off total cost.

How many true 9th graders, 2001 birthdays, can succeed against 11th graders? I can't understand why college coaches can't see through the playing down types, and why they don't ask to see them against same age competition? It must have to do with the great success the early recruiters UVA, UNC, Hopkins have had, measured by final 4 and national championships.

Wait a sec...