Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
We don't know if your a ex parent but we all know your a jackass!

Dont be a hater cause you pay 2500 for your team to SUCK! Lol

You sure have had a lot to say. You are the only detractor in here, all the rest are signing their names telling their truth.. You are a very sad soul. Maybe your mama didn't love you enough?

I have an idea.. you want credibility, sign your name, otherwise go get a life.

I know everyone on this site has so much credibility! I am sick an tired of parents making excuses for Pat Brennan.

So why didn't you go down to the Tournament this weekend and discuss your beef with him? He was there. Why? Because you would rather come on here and cry like the little girl that you are. Get over it already...

We know this person is a ex-outlaw.. if not then why come to this forum and B*#@H. My son is on the 2022 Outlaws and I thought they played Express and Igloo well. They made some mistakes and should reduce the stick checking around the crease. They have some things to work on..and they will improve.. but played two of the top 2022 teams well. If you were at the game - you would have a similar assessment.

Not an Outlaws parent but saw them play Igloo and Express. They have some excellent players and are a very solid team that can compete. Coach should chill out though, his sideline screaming takes away from the boys' quality of play and makes the team look thuggish.