Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaw B team went 1-2.
A team was not in it.

I guess its gonna be the same miserable year we had last year on the Silver!

Its a shame that ALL these teams feel the need to put an inferior product on the field just to make money!

Its a shame people think only the better players get the opportunity to play extra lacrosse. I just saw an event geared toward the B teams. Smart call.

give everyone hwo wants to play and get better a chanace

This note was to say good going for those clubs who make b teams available for kids who still want to play. I was also commenting about some tournaments geared towards those players. both great things

WHat I find ironic is that I think their is more money to be made for B teams. If you play on an elite team there are only 2 or 3 team son the Island that can compete with you. SO its off on the Belt Pckwy you guy and a 300 dollars hotel bill. FOr every stud player there are 3 or 4 really good players and for every really good players heir are 10 solid players. SO more kids, less need to travel. WHile they wont get a free ride, many colleges are looking for good students who can also play on their lax team, even if they never see the field on game day. Ive knows kids who where average lax players yet it helped them get into a college they wanted and got some money off the price