Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fall results are never reliable. Guys are always hurt, doing other sports, out of town, etc. You can draw any conclusion from any game.

LOL at the Madlax dad for coming up with an excuse. If a team lost, they lost.

Summer is just as bad with guest players, national teams, and kids out for vacations. A win is a win and a loss is a loss regardless of when it happens. Stop with the excuses.

My comment wasn't an excuse it was an opinion as was my opinion regarding the Hawks goalie - big kid with quick hands and who made great decisions with his passes. He played the entire game. The madlax starting goalie played the first half and sat the 2nd to allow a backup goalie playing time and experience. Madlax did lose. In my opinion they likely would have won with the 3 offensive horses that were not present. And if Hawks were missing key players and who would have been able to play then I have no opinion because I have no idea how good those players would be. My opinion based on watching the game and knowing the abilities of the missing Madlax players is that the result would have been very different all other things the same.