Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Outlaws have a few good teams. Let's be truthful the 2017 A Team was the Gladiators and that is their best teams. The coaching is great. The coach was so good he saw that one coach in particular didn't really fit and had him shipped off and another age group 2018 is stuck with him. The 2018 Black/Select was loaded with talent. Just the coaching stunk. No practices, No plays, No commitment from the head coach resulted in no commitment from players and parents. As a result the team fragmented. If anyone and anyone with an ounce of self worth can say this isn't true with actual facts please prove me wrong here are the facts:
barely any practices, (more practices cancelled than actually had) no set plays, parents filling in at tournaments to coach, sometimes only 1 coach on the sideline, never the same coaches at practice or tournaments, head coaches going on vacation during tournaments, barely enough players to field teams at most tournaments, not having enough players at particular positions to play and using players who never played the position to fill in.
Of course the powers that be will say ohh players thought they couldn't show because the team had 32 players. That's bs! It was made clear that you were to be selected to certain tournaments and those we're the tournaments you were playing in. If the coach had pulse of the team and knew what was going he would make sure he had enough players at tournaments. The team would be bringing 24 players to each tournament. If the coaching doesn't improve, which I doubt it will, the team will be a sub .500 team. I hope for the sake of the new players and parents this isn't true but getting your rear end handed to you at every tournament and not playing in the quarters, semi's, and or finals of one recruiting tournament isn't going to help with recruiting. Having a lacrosse recruit profile isn't recruiting. These are just the facts. As a past consumer I only think it's fair that parents know the truth. Again you will be wooed and told whatever you need to hear, but once those checks are cleared you will be treated like the red headed step child. If this is what you want go ahead just be aware and maybe you can nip it in the [lacrosse] now and it will be different for your team. Lots of talent on the team but it needs to be coached.

2018 Team is Loaded and Coaching is Great, Glad your gone, Your kid just is not that good, its ok, BYE BYE

Don't think you can read. Person never said players weren't good. They spoke about organization and the coaching. Based on what I read coaching seemed the coaching sucked!!!!!!

I think he can read, he said the team is loaded NOW. Your kid, who wasn't as good as you thought, is now gone. The new better players and returning top players from last year will have a much stronger team. The way I see it, the Outlaws gave your kid an opportunity to play with better kids last year, didn't they? If anyone should be ticked off, it should be the parents of the better players!!! It didn't work for your kid. How does that make you a victim? Go in the yard and practice with your kid, get him in the gym, do something. But for God sakes stop with the victim rant. The overwhelming majority of the top kids returned, and many more would have if they were given the opportunity to do so. Move on already.