Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Uncle Johns band
Thank you for checking the website, it is much appreciated. Clinics were originally going to be 1 hour- we changes them to 1:20 for Youth and 1:30 for High School. All kids will receive same training time as originally posted, most likely more. We received nothing but positive feedback from the clinics this weekend, which was ran by all of our board members. The only tuition which changed on web site was 3rd grade, and it came down in price. We added practice for all teams after first installment, added tournaments for all High School Teams as well. HS Tournaments posted on website, Youth to follow. Please continue to keep an eye on us, not sure what we would do without you.

Any Teams want to set up Scrimmages/games Please contact Us
Thanks PB

Yup, going to believe the snake oil salesman or the people who have tried the product and seen the results I mean lack of.

Could not agree with you more. Just go look at the tournaments they are putting their A(select teams) compared to black. In almost every case the select is getting more tournaments but the black teams pay the same amount.

For 2019 they fed everyone a line about how good the black team will be and how they will be in a lot of the same recruiting tournaments as the select. Not only have they loaded up the team with kids when they cancelled the C team but the tournaments they are playing in suck!!!. So much for treating all the teams equally. I guess I will be back to individual showcases to get my kid exposure.. Thought that's what I was paying them for.

I could not agree with you more. You have select teams playing in 3 tournaments at least and black teams looking for players. I feel bad for 2023 black. Paying same amount but they are short 6 players if you go by their math that's basically a team of 15 if that much because you know that they have a few who don't belong there.