It's a sad state of affairs when individuals find that making anonymous digs is the best use of ones time. Regarding the self-serving accusations made against the coaches and parents of High Voltage, I have to say I am confused. If putting ones child before a school, town, or community is self serving then jot my name on the very top of that self serving list. If you have some unspoken commitment to a group of friends like the three musketeers and that works for you, more power to you. A parents loyalty should most certainly lie first and foremost with their child in my opinion. If you are putting your friends and community before the wellbeing of you own child, it is you that has it backwards. Don't get me wrong, I care a great deal about my community, just not more than my children. As for not watching a High Voltage game.... Perhaps you should before passing judgment. There are kids that have been playing since kindergarten and kids that just picked up a stick. There are boys that play on a club team and boys that do not. The coaches on that team are committed, available, and have the ability to get the most from the boys and yes, they win. I hate to break it to you but kids do like to win. I find that the people that most like to point out that it's not about Winning and losing but about developing players is trying to distract people from the fact that they didn't win a game all season. If you are developing players you should be able to win a game or two. The bottom line is that the coaches and parents of High Voltage decided to go a different direction. One that works best for them. At no point in time has anyone ever said anything good, bad or indifferent for that matter regarding Three Village. If I was a betting man, I would say that this whole back and forth was started by someone other than HV. I do however hope it stops for the sake of our community and more importantly our children. One day whether we like it or not our children are going to find their way onto this website. It is up to us what they read.