Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Food for thought? I am using this age group as an example. National Draw schedules are out and in years past teams like M&D 16 Black and YJ "Blue" Defoe would have matched up in the finals. Now because two "Blues", two "Golds" etc. schedulers don't know who the top YJ teams are. All of your top teams are in the same playoff brackets. Same goes for your other age groups.So THANKS CR you now made it a [lacrosse] of a lot easier for a lot of teams including your rivals to have an eaiser path to the finals.I don't want to hear that winning doesn't matter to the big YJ machine. Have at it other Long Island clubs this could be your year.

You have it backwards, she hand picks her own schedules to ensure the teams have the easiest path to the finals. This only makes it hazy for other clubs, it is actually a large benifit to yj's and no one else

Give us an example you complete moron. Looking at the schedules it looks to me like you have no idea what you are talking about. Take the risers group for example , most of the traditionally stronger clubs ie steps and all the returning teams who made it out of their group last year MD black2016 , Suffolk allstars2016, YJ blue 2016 plus the other yj blue 2016, TG black2016 ,returning draw champions 2017 YJ blue are all in the upper half of the bracket. Getting to the finals will not be easy , some of these teams should have been moved to the other side.