Originally Posted by Anonymous
So because Turtles look at a player during the season and JD's team is doomed? Really? I'm pretty sure he does that from time to time. They looked at another De-Man from Express a few weeks ago, doesn't mean they are crumbling.

Looking at new players is fine, but out and out recruiting in season is borderline cheap. What does it say to your own players, we like you but might replace you, no your my goalie but we're bringing one in, your my faceoff guy but we're bringing one in BUT only to take a look. As far as no truth to the rumours PHONE records can convict in courts so be careful with the denials.

If TB is so afraid of losing a kid who goes to a training session they are obviously doing something wrong. Let the kids play wherever makes them happy and they get better, everyone should stop acting as if these kids are under contract. THEY PAY YOU. The only thing that is cheap is coaches bullying kids and parents into not to get the best training they can. Its about the kids not about your record or cash cow

It seems to me the team that is recruiting a player or players is the team that is afraid. It appears that the big sell didn't go over to well the player stayed with TB. Whats wrong is a team making like everything is all warm and cuddly with their own players while looking for the next new toy,