Originally Posted by Anonymous

Can you even read? The word maul was used by the OP saying that Crush would maul Crabs in Denver. No one ever said that Crabs mauled Crush. Yeesh

Well said. The lack of intellect that exists within this forum is mind boggling - it seems that many simply cannot read. Although, since I regularly attend the tourneys and watch many of the team parents in action, I have to say that it does not surprise me...

Please, the comment about Crush "absent from the champions page" was a direct response to the comment about Crabs getting mauled.

Bottom line...Crabs rely on holdbacks to win (this we all agree on), Beach Lax holdbacks and several other team members are not eligible for Denver. Should be fun to watch.

See? You're still not getting through to them - it's just not worth it. I'm pretty sure he was saying "don't say they will get mauled when they just beat that team", but what do I know? It doesn't seem all that difficult to understand, I never interpreted it any other way. Bottom line is, they lost, so I'm also interested to see what happens this weekend. Hopefully both dads have the balls to eat crow when one of their teams lose...