Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is nothing. Madlax's teams are filled with tons of reclassified kids. They have a 2017 kid who played with Madlax 2018 last fall despite the fact the kid was STILL enrolled as a 2017 in a VA public school. My son heard he is still enrolled in that public school as a 2017 yet he's playing again this summer with Madlax 2018.

I can name at least 8 reclassified kids on the Madlax teams and there are probably a ton more.

There is a kid who turned 16 two months ago playing on a team that just finished 8th grade this month? Half of the calendar aged kids who graduated 8th grade are still 13. My oldest was age eligible to play in Colorado years back at the U13 national after he graduated from 8th grade.

If his younger siblings were injured in a game as a 13 year old or just turned 14 year old by a 16 year old playing on a rising 9th grade summer team, that tournament owner would need one heck of a lawyer before he even made it to his car. This is an absolute disgrace and an abject insult to safety on the fields. Impossible for parents to accept if kids aren't being recruited to such an extreme that this will be a third at bat for a 8th grade kid with the PG verbal move. A little financial advice...the college tuition break lacrosse may provide will be a fraction of all the eventual club fees and private school tuitions invested.