No, it's not true. I was there and I completely misunderstood the conversation that the director had with the scouts. The scouts asked the director if Team Elevate Red 2018 was the top team at that age level. He told them no - Elevate Blue is the top team at the 2018 level. He said he had some Blue players playing, and the scouts chose to watch both the Blue players and Elevate Red (they repositioned their chairs so they could see both games).

Now, apparently my conversation with one parent started this nasty, anonymous thread. I was angry at the time, but, again, I misunderstood the conversation and thought the director was telling the scouts which team to watch. He did not do that - he just answered their questions. Now, enough anonymous slander. I know who you are . . . please refrain from posting anything more about this misunderstood situation.

To be fair, the director has always encouraged my daughter and offered to help her in any way he can. He believes in her ability to play in college, should she choose to play, even though she has never been on the top team.

Posting parent - give me a call if you want. We should talk.