Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by EMTuKnowMe
i have now emailed the coach 3 times without a response.

does anyone feel i have a responsibility to the lax community to do something more at this point so that this type of behavior by a coach is discouraged? i know it wont prevent another coach from doing this again, but maybe certain coaches will think twice before doing this to someone else, and if that coach is on the fence about what to do, my further action in this case will nudge him/her in the right direction? if you think i should do something more, i am welcome to suggestions you have. note, that this particular team is associated (or claims to be associated) with college and MLL players who surely are not aware of this situation right now. also some of the team uniform was not delivered, and of course the tournaments which are part of tuition wont be played with this team.

i dont want my son nor i to be labelled 'that guy' that is a troublemaker if he doesnt get what he wants. im doing my best to go through the proper channels of communication and i assure you im not coming across to the coach like a fanatical parent. as i hope is reflected by my posts i am trying to be reasonable in all respects.

or should i just 'move on' as many have suggested?

thank you for any constructive input.

Are you sure you have his correct contact info? Not getting back to you after 3x try's is absurd

That is not absurd at all. Actually it is becoming the new normal on LI. Most coaches don't want any communication with the parents that pay their salaries. On most teams all communication comes from someone other than the coaches.