thanks for your post. to be sure, its not like my son is out there in his new position dropping every pass and muffing every throw. but without playing time on the field, there is no way he is going to get better, and i think at the price paid, and the fact that he made the team, he should be getting better coaching, there should be better communication, OR, the coach should have been up front with him/me long before this tourney season about his decisions and evaluation about my son. this is not one game he has had next to no game play time, it is many games. i also think, if not for the price paid, but for common courtesy, the coach should have given me some time to talk with him or returned my emails. you could be right. maybe the coach sees something in him that no one else does. but who would know that- the coach wont talk to me about it. this team is not a match for me and my son. i get it. but i think that could have been determined by the coach much earlier than now. he now has a big disadvantage to getting on another team. and had we known earlier, we wouldnt have spent the time we did committing to this particular team. we would have done something else, something more constructive and useful.