nah coach I got one better if the community respects your program enough they'll play for u when they get to high school. or heres another I'm a coach I have a job with long hours just like you......guess what tough Tony I coach the same kids you do for free. and yeah we go to the same tournaments you do each summer. and I love it. I live for it. I can't wait to get outta work after getting up 3:30 am. the last thing on my my mind when I'm driving home is getting paid to coach you puttz. I wouldn't dream of it. we take 25 or 50 a player to pay for each tournament but that's it. I bought uniforms out of my pocket chief. and yeah here's another thing......I'm married too....three kids. we fish. go away. we do all that. coaching lacrosse never interferes. guess what else I do.....coach football .....no charge. so yeah the blow hard varsity coach that "wants to keep the kids in his community playing together ([lacrosse]) yeah do it cuz u love it not for money. tell your wife if she don't like what you're doing then pack up.