Originally Posted by Anonymous
coming from an esm alumni,
I think this page is pathetic and a sad excuse for parents to bash on a great coach. I am sorry your daughters don't play as much as you think they should but BT does play the best and she plays to win. HENCE why she made it to the counties for four years now and won three times. It is weird now this is all coming out when people aren't getting playing time? and also weird that if you think college coaches won't yell at your kids... you're out of your mind! People may have different opinions about the coaching staff but ESM is an outstanding young program and only getting better with the dedication of the players and the coaching staff. It sucks seeing parents treat BT, let alone TREAT ANYBODY. like this and also act as if they are in high school with all the drama.... I wish the best of luck to the girls this Saturday, they deserve it, make history and bring home the first LIC.

This has nothing to do with playing time, county championships, or a coach yelling at players. It's about living up to the requirements of an educator, and treating high school students with respect, and not bullying, humiliating, and berating them. There are ESM alumni who would paint a very different picture than yours. She can probably get away with stuff like that at a college, and do a great job there, but it's unacceptable at a public HS. The administration is gathering all the facts and will make a change for the welfare of the students.

Gathering the facts? Here is one complaint voiced to admin "the coach didn't give a good speech to a player at an award ceremony" these are the types of things they're trying to get her removed for. There has been no bullying and if your child was bullied what kind of a parent leaves their kid in that environment? They're digging up stuff from four years ago and exaggerating it to serve their agenda. It doesn't matter. There are bigger things to worry about in this world. There are very few alumni that would go and complain but if anyone is bullying it is the parents still trying to get her removed and actually telling their kids what they need to say to admin to get her out. What are you teaching your children? Do you also go to guidance the first week of school and change every teacher you don't approve of or like? How will they survive in the real world? Whether the coach stays or goes she will go down as the best coach ESM had ever had and made history with these girls. You can spin it how ever you'd like but those are the facts and the truth. I feel sorry for you-you clearly have a very empty life. Counting down the days.

that's right - soon she'll be history and so will your controlling inner circle