Originally Posted by Anonymous
coming from an esm alumni,
I think this page is pathetic and a sad excuse for parents to bash on a great coach. I am sorry your daughters don't play as much as you think they should but BT does play the best and she plays to win. HENCE why she made it to the counties for four years now and won three times. It is weird now this is all coming out when people aren't getting playing time? and also weird that if you think college coaches won't yell at your kids... you're out of your mind! People may have different opinions about the coaching staff but ESM is an outstanding young program and only getting better with the dedication of the players and the coaching staff. It sucks seeing parents treat BT, let alone TREAT ANYBODY. like this and also act as if they are in high school with all the drama.... I wish the best of luck to the girls this Saturday, they deserve it, make history and bring home the first LIC.

This has nothing to do with playing time, county championships, or a coach yelling at players. It's about living up to the requirements of an educator, and treating high school students with respect, and not bullying, humiliating, and berating them. There are ESM alumni who would paint a very different picture than yours. She can probably get away with stuff like that at a college, and do a great job there, but it's unacceptable at a public HS. The administration is gathering all the facts and will make a change for the welfare of the students.