Wow....I've been watching the blog here for the past week and it sure has been interesting. In most cases I would not make any comment on a forum however I feel it is needed at this point. Tryouts for any team is not an easy task for the people charged with running it. The person who heads up the School Girls tryout is a member ur local Chapter and is not a High School Coach or a Travel Team Coach. She also has no child trying out and is doing the best job possible in a very, very tough job. That said I would welcome to hear positive suggestions on how to make the tryouts better next year. I do not think you will ever be able to have a tryout where 100% of the parents and players are going to be 100% happy. 100% is the goal however in my opinion it is a very hard number to hit. Are mistakes going to happen...Yes...can the be corrected....yes. Everyone has to work to make the process a better process and it starts with each and everyone of us. So if you would like to send me an email in regard to suggestions to make the tryouts better....I'm all ears and I will bring your suggestions back to the School Girls committee at our local Chapter of US Lacrosse so changes can be put in place for next year. My email is CoachNA@aol.com and I'm Harry Jacobs...President of the Long Island Metro Chapter of US Lacrosse. And please email me your suggestions to help.