Originally Posted by Anonymous
I also was alerted to this cowardly attempt to bully people into believing that those who stand on a pedestal and see fit to point anonymous fingers are in fact those "in the right". I do not have children in this school, but I did. I had children who were not just lucky to see the field but earned their playing time. That being said, I was not always a happy camper nor did I think their coaches walked on water because my kids played the sport that they loved. I did not approve of everything that went on with the teams and the coaches. I had a right to my opinion. If I had at any time felt that a coaches behavior was inappropriate, I would have taken some action. Would I have been wrong? No. Would another parent on the team have to agree with me? No. Did they have a right to disagree with me? Yes. If you don't agree with someone else's opinion or their actions, feel free to stand by your coach and support her with dignity instead of trashing people on an anonymous board. I don't need to post my name because I'm not hurting anyone with my post. I'm not calling one individual out as the previous posters have done. It's my point of view regarding what I have read. I think that good wins over evil and if there isn't any truth to what is being said about the coach then she will continue to be the coach. Have faith in your convictions instead of blaming someone who has a different opinion than yours.

Amen! The only thing I have against your post is that people were slandering the coach, so the cheap shots were becoming more and more frequent. While I do not personally agree with most of the coach's decisions, I understand that many parents do and that is their opinion, which they are entitled to.