Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please send the ESM coach over to our school we will take her in an instant.Has coached my daughter in several things outside of school and clearly knows the sport. Amazing how thin skinned the parents and kids of today have become , the fact that its not the first coach the PAL parents have run out of town tells me its crazy parents at ESM with an AD who must have no back bone. Ask any coach who has been involved in youth lacrosse long enough and they will tell you the youth coaches and parents at ESM are by far the craziest.
7 Mydaughter is on the Varsity team being coached by Becky Thorn and if I thought for a second that my daughter was being verbally or mentally abused she would no longer be playing for her. Ask the parents that r complaining why it took them 3 years of her coaching her daughter before she started to complain?? Younger girls came up and are playing over her daughter so now she is complaining?? The parents at ESM are delusional spoiled brats who usually get there way. I like Becky because not only is she a great coach but she doesn't kiss the parents asses. What happened to when you're cut from a team, you're cut or if your not the best you sit the bench. No of course that's not how it works at ESM. Don't worry Suzie, mommy and daddy will call the school and take care of it for you!! It makes me sick. Also if my daughter screws up during the game she deserves to be benched for the good of the team!! Reality, some girls don't because they are more of a detriment off the field then on, that's just the way it goes!!