Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you’re referring to the 2019 Cook team, I don’t know if that was a good thing business wise. Because of the Daddy coach, there was a huge drop off of kids that were on the team last year and most kids who were moved to the team this year have bailed. From what I’ve heard from other parents and kids in the age group, he’s has no clue about coaching lacrosse and should not be there.

Cook is no longer coaching. Do you think CR will have enough respect for the parents and kids to tell them that she is not even with the organization anymore? So far she hasn't said a word.
So those folks paid $1475.00 to have their daughter play on a team with no coach, other than some guy who thinks he can instruct these girls because he watches girl’s lacrosse on MSG varsity. I thought the point of joining a travel league, is to receive quality instruction from experienced coaches. Sounds like a rip-off to me.

Don't forget about the 2018 guy who coaches JV and thinks that if you just put good girls on the field they will win. Lots of yelling and screaming and playing his favorites but no winning. A real coach would see that a bunch of his girls were playing out of position.

Total rip-off. Al Rose is there assisting, I don't if that is enough to satisfy anyone. I think his appearances will be limited to practices once tournaments get under way, I am sure he will not be there.