Thats very funny "should be eliminated from pal league"? I bet theres two sides of the story and the real story , and i take it whatever team your from got your Butts kicked ? And from the looks of things you have it out for one particular player? Its easy to take a loss to an extreme to claim "unsportsmenship" and go on this site and talk trash , But seriously if a team is better then yours take it with stride. I highly doubt it that the refs kept a player in the game making your accusations. Get on with your "knowlegable all these years watching lacrosse" ,especially college and continue to learn that skill is skill if you got beat suck it up ! All lacrosse has its share of penalties !! And by the way how did you get so literate ?

Originally Posted by Super7
OMG!!!played them yesterday. They are the nasty team ever.. <<Removed Player Numbers>> are the nasty boys they should be elminated from pal league. i ahve already called pay and reported the "unsportsmenship" behavior. <<Removed Player Numbers>> took lacrosse stick over my sons head and tried to choke him. I have never in my years of watching lacrosse have ever seen this kind of behavior..One of the Players I hear is <<Removed Player Numbers>>. If this is what this them it isteaching they should be band. It is not necessary they are good skills to be a great team no reason for the dirty playing, but the yellow flags on them yesterday was discussing!!! I will not teach my boys to play with such bad sportsman ship. the college level teams don even come clthat kind of behavior