Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have very limit experience with Elevate but Ive seen them play and they seem to have a solid program. My daughter has played for another club For a few years. However, I wanted her to consider a change and so she attended the TE tryouts. I can tell you that they held the most organized tryouts I've ever seen. I was quite impressed. Although she was offered a spot on one of their blue teams but she decided to stay with her friends on the team she's been playing for. I was a little disappointed but I left the choice to her. I guess it was all for the best. I was hoping to escape the politics and crazy parents but I seems that there is no escaping. They are at every club, at every level and unfortunately you just have to deal with it, put on a fake smile, throw up a wave once in a while and pray that they don't feel the urge to come talk to you.

While there will be the "parent" issue wherever you go, I have found the parent issue at Elevate to be much less than at YJ and TG. You are right about the tryout as well. Having been to others, Elevate's is very well organized and I think the girls are made to feel very comfortable.