BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 197 of 327 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
who are the 2019 players moving from B to C team ?

If you go to the YJ website you will notice that the menu item - summer rosters - is no longer on their menu. Either they are not posting rosters and removed that option or they disabled it as they are in the process of posting them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You lost me when you said 4-5 clubs that are distinctly in the top tier and put lady Roc in there, based on their performance at one off season recruiting tournament in one age group. After that I just have to assume the rest of it was just as silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You lost me when you said 4-5 clubs that are distinctly in the top tier and put lady Roc in there, based on their performance at one off season recruiting tournament in one age group. After that I just have to assume the rest of it was just as silly.

Good decision. I kept reading anyway and it was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the most part after tryouts the girls pretty much know what team they are on.
There might be a few changes, but not many!

How do they know after tryouts

You must be new, most girls know where they are being placed the following summer because they are told. Girls not YJ were told they were on teams before tryouts even happened. I heard first hand girls offered spots has early has this past July. Tryouts are just smoke and mirrors.

That's what they were talking about at the clinic today - what a joke tryouts are. Parents know but obviously don't care - parents just do whatever they are told. The funniest thing at the clinic is the parent wearing YJ sweatshirt - every kid there is on YJ - do you really need to wear it to a clinic? We know your kid plays on the club. Wonder if he has a YJ flag flying outside his house?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the most part after tryouts the girls pretty much know what team they are on.

You must be new, most girls know where they are being placed the following summer because they are told. Girls not YJ were told they were on teams before tryouts even happened. I heard first hand girls offered spots has early has this past July. Tryouts are just smoke and mirrors.

That's what they were talking about at the clinic today - what a joke tryouts are. Parents know but obviously don't care - parents just do whatever they are told. The funniest thing at the clinic is the parent wearing YJ sweatshirt - every kid there is on YJ - do you really need to wear it to a clinic? We know your kid plays on the club. Wonder if he has a YJ flag flying outside his house?

Why were you there if you have Such a problem. There are many non yj kids that do the clinics.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B.S. on where u know your kid is unless on blue who were notified already. It's been 6 weeks and some kids r left wondering where they stand. One team will have 8 new players on it to replace kids who left and got moved up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why were you there if you have Such a problem. There are many non yj kids that do the clinics.

That makes sense then. If there are a lot of non YJ kids at the clinics - then parents - you should wear your kids uniform next week so everyone knows your kid is on the team - now it makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the insecure dad who was bothered by the guy wearing his yj sweatshirt to the clinic:
He obviously is more comfortable with himself than you. You must make it a point to wear yours elsewhere .... Why? Grow up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer Rosters are posted...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

After rose - what's the order of 2018 - best to worst? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the insecure dad who was bothered by the guy wearing his yj sweatshirt to the clinic:
He obviously is more comfortable with himself than you. You must make it a point to wear yours elsewhere .... Why? Grow up

Not having any stake in this conversation, but as an outsider, I would say the guy wearing the sweatshirt, is FAR more insecure. Do you really need to wear a sweatshirt of a youth girls lax club? Obvioulsy you didnt play there and are not an almumni of the club and you are only wearing it to say "hey, my daughter is on YJ". Insecure?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

Rose
Graz
Jones
Mills

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

Answer is it doesn't matter...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good, maybe now TG will put their rosters up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw they have "alternates" in the 2020 age group? What does that even mean? I thought that everyone makes a team? Can alternates and their parents still wear the YJ clothing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 2019 order

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not having any stake in this conversation, but as an outsider, I would say the guy wearing the sweatshirt, is FAR more insecure. Do you really need to wear a sweatshirt of a youth girls lax club? Obvioulsy you didnt play there and are not an almumni of the club and you are only wearing it to say "hey, my daughter is on YJ". Insecure?
yup! at least one person gets it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
people do it all the time with their kids college programs!
i guess that is wrong also?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wear a school team sweatshirt bc it is cozy...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carro
Mitchell
Lonigro
Cook
Rosen
Fleming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw they have "alternates" in the 2020 age group? What does that even mean? I thought that everyone makes a team? Can alternates and their parents still wear the YJ clothing?

looks like 23 field players on 2020 teams that's is way too many !! If they sub 11 on 11 off one kid is off on a double shift.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carro
Mitchell
Lonigro
Cook
Rosen
Fleming

And a partridge in a pair tree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 order please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can see the order of all the teams by going to the "Coaches" site on the Yellow Jacket Page. There the teams are ordered from best to worst (top to bottom).

YJ 2016 Defliese/CDefliese/Bruno

Garden City HS

YJ 2016 J Ceraso/M Ceraso

Cold Spring Harbor

YJ 2016 Curcio/JWilliams

Sachem North HS

YJ 2017 Huff

ESM

YJ 2017 Bertolone/Lyons

Mt Sinai HS

YJ 2017 Baker

Rocky Point HS

YJ 2017 Donaldson/Mayott

West Islip HS/Islip HS

YJ 2018 Rose/Kildare

Northport HS/CW Post

YJ 2018 Grazedei

East Islip HS

YJ 2018 Jones/Piscitelli

Farmingdale HS/Connetquot HS

YJ 2018 Mills

LI Hall of Fame Lacrosse

YJ 2019 Carro/Costa

Suffolk CC

YJ 2019 Mitchell/Manning

Comsewogue HS/Sayville

YJ 2019 Lonigro/Grazedei

Bayport/East Islip

YJ 2019 Cook

Molloy College

YJ 2019 Rosen

North Babylon

YJ 2019 Fleming

Stony Brook

YJ 2020 Curcio/Kielbasa

Sachem North HS

YJ 2020 Jones

Farmingdale HS

YJ 2020 Christenson

Cold Spring Harbor HS

YJ 2020 Sal Piscitelli

Connetquot HS

YJ 2020 Carron

Mt. Sinai

YJ 2021 Skakandi/Raso/Rueger

Cold Spring Harbor

YJ 2021 C.Bruno

Connetquot HS

YJ 2021 Gaghan

CW Post

YJ 2021 Ferro

Towson University

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 order please

A Curcio
B Jones

After that don't bother

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

looks like 23 field players on 2020 teams that's is way too many !! If they sub 11 on 11 off one kid is off on a double shift.

That will only happen in the blowouts, most will have little to no playing time in the meaningful games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
woah everyone lets tone it down...these girls are playing and trying out for this travel team because they want to have fun,not to see who's better then who or because there parents get to wear clothes representing there team. You all need to grow up and be happy and support your girls!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a pretty good amount of Elevate kids came over to yj

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like some double dippers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having been part of Elevate, I was thinking the exact opposite. I see few if any names I even recognize. I thought that there would be many girls coming over, but that is not the case at all. Again, there are only a couple. While your statement is completely false (unless you can point me to the age group I may have overlooked), I see very few kids that came over from Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having been part of Elevate, I was thinking the exact opposite. I see few if any names I even recognize. I thought that there would be many girls coming over, but that is not the case at all. Again, there are only a couple. While your statement is completely false (unless you can point me to the age group I may have overlooked), I see very few kids that came over from Elevate.

Agree - almost no elevate kids on here. Very surprised, would have thought there would be more on here, very very few and the one I see was moved down on elevate. Kids must be happy there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not until January

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aside from the sweatshirt, how was the clinic? Which one did you attend? Thinking about signing my daughter up. Feedback appreciated. Spare me any sarcastic remarks. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG meaning top guns?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like there's more than a few names in the 2019 & 2020 teams and yes some do roster themselves for more than one club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow my daughter got dropped by her coach last night because she tried out for yellow jackets and made one of the teams.....isn't that a little weird???? in lacrosse doesn't everyone tryout for different teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush

Like Reply Quote
A