BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 185 of 327 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how today's yj 2018 tryouts went .

More kids than ever, tremendous amount of talent, enough for 6 teams easy, three best 2018 teams in the country will be yj

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Beat M&D Black and skywalkers blue not every time , but beat them.
What makes them the worst top team.??. Is it because people came on here and said so??

Okay , which other YJ top team do you think they are better than , obviously relative to how they fair against other teams there age. You certainly cannot make an argument they are best team in the country in their age

Funny to watch you all argue about best teams in country etc. Lax is just now starting to take off in other areas. "The country" consists of a few states in the mid-Atlantic at the moment. And the funniest thing is that the best team in the 2019 age group might not even be from that area actually. But it might take you guys until next summer to find that out!

Beware, the end of the LI/MD reign is near ...
My daughter is a 2015 and has played teams from all over and let me throw my thoughts in on this state by state

Maryland- by far the best players and coaches (and I'm from L.I.) very smart and talented

Florida- Fast girls but lack stick skills and lax I.Q. don't see them being better than Md. Or L.I. anytime soon

Texas and California- Big strong girls and very fast but the game and the coaches are still very new. not very good stick skills or lax I.Q.

Up State, Mass, Conn.- Very Smart, and good sticks but lacking something, If they find it they will be trouble for both L.I. and Md.

N.J. - very talented and good sticks, getting very aggressive a real problem

Penn.- east good west bad, neither a threat.

mid west and Georgia- coming on quick , not good sticks or I.Q. but getting their but not soon

Canada- good in close to the goal with good sticks and high I.Q. but need work on a full field, another problem for both L.I. and Md.

Colorado- Big girls, a lot of attention, but no sticks or I.Q. not very good

In short , I don't see any other region being a problem in my kids lifetime. But lets grow the game and see how it goes

Upstate girls are in the same category as LI & MD. Agree with MA & CT and pretty much everything else you stated.

The reason I say upstate girls are on the same level is how well they do in the state championships. Downstate does not dominate.
You must keep in mind that there are 2 sections 8 and 11 on long island, and only on long island do those 2 sections have to play each other to reach the state tournament. In my opinion nassau should be able to send there 3 top teams as well as suffolk. if that was the case up state teams would have a much harder time reaching the finals. the system is set up so long island can't dominate. Could you imagine how hard it would be if Fox Lane had to beat E.S.M and Manhasset to win states, thats a tall order for any team

Except it goes through Manhassett and Sayville, not ESM. Better luck next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every region will have excellent players come from it. Great athletes are every where. But what makes Long Island, Maryland and yes Virginia (mostly northern, most people consider that part of the greater Maryland D.C. area) so much "better"? I can't really say, maybe dedication, familiarity, or history? What makes Tom Brady so good? Why are the best football players so consistently from Texas, California, and Pennsylvania? Who knows, but it's been that way forever and probably will never change, and neither will the strong hold Long Island and Maryland have on Lacrosse

I'm not sure about that. Texas, California, Florida have more than just the best football players. They have the best baseball, track and field, soccer, swimming and just about any other sport they focus on. I think it just comes down to MD and LI having a strong tradition in the sport and therefore the best athletes view it as the sport to play. As the sport grows in popularity in other places (something I think we all hope will happen) the LI and MD dominance will naturally diminish. Just my opinion.

When I look at overall athletic prowess of a region, LI and MD wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list. In fact if that were what we were looking at, and wanting to evaluate smaller areas/states, I'd put Mass ahead of almost anyone when you look at the number of high level athletes that come out of there across many sports. So I think it will be whether the sport takes hold as a "tradition" as you put it. And you will be right if nowhere else embraces it the way LI and MD do. I hope that isn't the case in the long run because I think it is the best girls/women's sport on the planet.

That's laughable , what sport besides Hockey would Mass even be in the conversation. Florida , California have the best athletes in general . Men's , Women's lacrosse and men's wrestling are about the only sports that Long Island is in the conversation of top 5 area in the country . Any other sports that are up there for LI ?

I was saying Mass as compared to smaller states/areas ... so in comparison to Maryland and LI for example. I think Mass for sure has produced more pro athletes than LI with similar populations. Hockey of course, but also baseball, football and other sports. I mean come on, Long Island? Similar populations, Mass wins hands down on that comparison across just about every sport. So if Mass focused on Lax as much as LI does, my contention is that it would produce more great lax players. If Cal, Florida or Texas does, then they will no doubt become the center of the lax world.

It is just time for LI ers to come to grips with the fact that they are only producing so many "great" lax players because no one else has cared about the sport. The bravado needs to be taken down a notch or three is all.

There are only two ways this will go. Either lax stays a cozy little niche sport and LI ers can go on thinking they are the best because they r sooo awesome at it, or it will grow rapidly and then LI ers will have to wax poetic about the good old days.
You say we on Long Island need to dial down our bravado, but you go on to brag about how much better Mass. is than both Maryland and Long Island in every other sport. You say you know that if your beloved Mass. would take over the lax world but have no basis for such a statement other than a few players that played at NU. Look into that crystal ball and tell us all, should all U.S. players now be worried about Australia or England because they have also produced a couple of great players? The truth is Mass. has been playing long enough to make some progress against both L.I. and MD but has not. The truth is we both dominate Mass year after year and your not able to catch up, so maybe we're just better at this one thing. Don't sweat it you can't be better than everyone at everything. The rest of the areas discussed are still very new to lax, Mass. is not so maybe it's you that needs to dial down you bravado a notch or three, remember , according to you, your better than us at everything els so let us inferior beings have this one O' dominate one

Ok ... you can have it! But let's keep queens and Brooklyn in LI please. They are there. Just as Boston is in Mass but there is no lax to speak of in the city. Btw, now I think we are getting to the real issue of growing the game. I was just poking a little fun before. But getting the more urban areas involved would be good for the game. It is kind of too bad that lax is viewed as such an elitist sport. It's the Creator's game after all. Everyone should be able to play. If there is one thing I'm sure we can agree on, it's that lax is a great sport that incorporates many of the greatest parts of other sports. And that we should all help to grow it however we can.

I will humbly bow to LI/MD preeminence. I enjoy watching the sport played at its highest level. And your daughters certainly do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More kids than ever, tremendous amount of talent, enough for 6 teams easy, three best 2018 teams in the country will be yj

Same with 2017, lots of alent and new faces

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Enough for six teams easy" Lol you should be ashamed of yourself for even saying that. having 6 teams in any age group is nothing to be proud or brag about. Its an embarrassment, I would hate for my daughter to be on anything past the 3rd team and that's pushing it. Funny how some people accept anything just to say they play for YJ. and before you go off calling me a TG hater, not on TG, actually on YJ and would leave YJ in a second if my daughter placed below the 3rd team. No point in me giving CR all that money to say what? My daughter plays for YJ 4, 5, 6, 7.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Enough for six teams easy" Lol you should be ashamed of yourself for even saying that. having 6 teams in any age group is nothing to be proud or brag about. Its an embarrassment, I would hate for my daughter to be on anything past the 3rd team and that's pushing it. Funny how some people accept anything just to say they play for YJ. and before you go off calling me a TG hater, not on TG, actually on YJ and would leave YJ in a second if my daughter placed below the 3rd team. No point in me giving CR all that money to say what? My daughter plays for YJ 4, 5, 6, 7.

I never get the pompous jackass that posts things like this. Why do you think all these 4-5-6 level team kids should be denied the experience of playing travel lacrosse. Why does your kid play if she does not enjoy it , if she dislikes it that much save your money and put in a college fund for her, but stop worrying what other people do with their money.

Like Reply Quote
Private School Lax Programs - Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Anthony's has a great lax program bc they draw great players from locations where the players don't have a good HS program (except the ones that have personal issues with the coaches in the good programs) to play on. Each year is different. After being DOMINANT for several years St. Anthony's talent dropped off dramatically last year and it was evident in their three loses to Sacred Heart, Garden City and Manhasset. Sacred Heart has new athletic fields which should help to keep the nassau girls from going to St. A's. SHA going to challenge St. A's more and more.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Private School Lax Programs - Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never get the pompous jackass that posts things like this. Why do you think all these 4-5-6 level team kids should be denied the experience of playing travel lacrosse. Why does your kid play if she does not enjoy it , if she dislikes it that much save your money and put in a college fund for her, but stop worrying what other people do with their money.

Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

Many of other clubs out there than to settle for being 4th, 5th, 6th, whatever number team CR decides to add. If my kid is good, she going to be seen regardless, no need to stay at YJ 4, 5,6, 100 just for club name recognition or bragging points.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet no outrage when a YJ parent states that the first three YJ teams are the best in the COUNTRY for 2017 and 2018, based on the tryout? That's not pompous or being a jack-[lacrosse]?

Tone down the righteousness, and be a little less obvious in your bias.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe there was a touch of sarcasm in that first response about "...enough for 6 teams easy, three best 2018 teams in the country".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

Many of other clubs out there than to settle for being 4th, 5th, 6th, whatever number team CR decides to add. If my kid is good, she going to be seen regardless, no need to stay at YJ 4, 5,6, 100 just for club name recognition or bragging points.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster.

That is just plain old mean and nasty...maybe these girls and their families like the travel lacrosse experience...maybe it's not about the dumb sticker or jacket...maybe some of the "top" girls are on teams because of who they know? Give me a break and hope your top girl is nothing like you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is just plain old mean and nasty...maybe these girls and their families like the travel lacrosse experience...maybe it's not about the dumb sticker or jacket...maybe some of the "top" girls are on teams because of who they know? Give me a break and hope your top girl is nothing like you

The 2nd team for 2018 is cutting 8 girls this year due to new additions and over-stuffing his roster last year. I hope your daughter makes the cut... you sound like you may have a breakdown if she doesnt.

The reality is that as the girls get older, they begin gravitating to YJ because it's simply the best from a recruitment stand point. As more quality players come over, some very good players must move down. That being said, the third YJ team is capable of beating all but the top TG team and any other team on LI. The fourth team is comprised of girls who are some of the best on their school teams. To say these teams will not be competitive is not true. The only teams that will beat them is other YJ teams and TG's top two teams. There is very little other competition on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster."

You are really a loser no wonder your kid hates lacrosse. What do you think a lot of the parents on my daughters YJ team say, if my daughter gets moved down to the 2nd team we are out of here. They consider your daughters team to be a waste of money and time. My point is you are all ridiculous this supposed to be about your kids having fun and enjoying playing the sport of lacrosse, if your doing it for other reasons you are just wrong. Its pompous idiots like this guy that thinks the kids on the lower level teams could not possibly be enjoying themselves because he is just so angry his kid is not on the top team he cannot enjoy the time with his kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Catholic league parent and think SHA is a very good team but if you think they are as good as St. Anthonys you are just not paying attention. Yes I know they beat them last year 9-8 but SA was without three starters, a transfer and 2 injuries. SA dominates teams with all 30 players playing while SHA very rarely takes their starters off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three teams last year not only "compared", but beat that talent. Individual talent does win every game. It is a team sport. The players you speak of are talented, no doubt, just not as talented relatively speaking to the greats of recent years past. Top "talent" playing elsewhere, therefore more competition than before. The score board will tell the story in the spring. Just saying, wait and see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the 2nd YJ 2018 team lost to the TG Purple team this past summer...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do know that in our town the parents like wearing the Yellow Jackets apparel more than the kids do. That's a fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saying times are a changing'… SA not as dominant. And to be precise, they lost to SHA 9-7 in their first meeting last year, to Garden City 14-9 and to Manhasset 12-6. The Catholic HS final was a very close game and they only defeated SHA by one goal. They still might have the edge, but we'll see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Never said my kid hated lax, she's quite happy on her second YJ team, simply saying that being on the bottom of the YJ rosters serves "me" no purpose as there is nothing to gain from being on any team past the 3rd team. Why would "I" spend all that money just to brag to my friends and neighbors that my kid plays for YJ, have them believe my kid is a superstar when in all actuality she's just there to fill the coffers for CR.

So not worried about what you do with your money darling, go on spend it all for a bumper sticker and jacket while you believe that this will be your daughters year to shine....Must be nice looking at your name/number year after year on the same 4, 5, 6 team roster."

You are really a loser no wonder your kid hates lacrosse. What do you think a lot of the parents on my daughters YJ team say, if my daughter gets moved down to the 2nd team we are out of here. They consider your daughters team to be a waste of money and time. My point is you are all ridiculous this supposed to be about your kids having fun and enjoying playing the sport of lacrosse, if your doing it for other reasons you are just wrong. Its pompous idiots like this guy that thinks the kids on the lower level teams could not possibly be enjoying themselves because he is just so angry his kid is not on the top team he cannot enjoy the time with his kids.

You moron are missing the point, I am quite content with my kid being on the 2nd team and even 3rd for that matter. It's once it goes beyond those teams that I would have no 2nd thoughts leaving for another club. I personally would not get much value out of a 4-7 team. To each his own, keep lining the pockets of CR that's your choice, my choice is to value my daughter a bit more and not just throw her on some team just to say she plays there. This is competitive elite club lax, if my kid wants to just play, then she can play for PAL and save me a ton of money. you people are full of crap. put your daughter on a 5th team because she loves the sport and just wants to play..lol please you're fooling no one. You all hope that one day she will make Blue/gold even if you have to spend $40,000 by the time your finished at YJ and still sit there on the bottom teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town is that where the parents wear the YJ apparel more than the kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do know that in our town the parents like wearing the Yellow Jackets apparel more than the kids do. That's a fact

Amen! that was my point. The parents are using YJ as a bragging point when the people they are bragging to have no idea the kid is on the low end of the roster, I've witnessed this myself. Just to say kid plays for YJ, be happy with a 5th team placement for thousands of $ spent to still remain there. But oh yes the parents get the sticker and the jacket though. what a trade off!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ 2019 Bert lost to TG Black in NDraw semis … the 2019 YJ blue team lost in pool play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to be able to spell to get into SH ! Not really for SA…….

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Amen! that was my point. The parents are using YJ as a bragging point when the people they are bragging to have no idea the kid is on the low end of the roster, I've witnessed this myself. Just to say kid plays for YJ, be happy with a 5th team placement for thousands of $ spent to still remain there. But oh yes the parents get the sticker and the jacket though. what a trade off!

That is hilarious. This is not restricted to just travel teams. Parents in West Islip wear team jackets like they are still playing. It looks like they have an over 40 team for every sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

How sad you are you loser. Why are you using initials when you are dying to use their names? These kids are 14/15/16 years old. You sound like a pimp using these girls so you can feel good about yourself while you live your life through them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Elevate 2019 and Liberty 2019? How are coaches?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal

That is hilarious. This is not restricted to just travel teams. Parents in West Islip wear team jackets like they are still playing. It looks like they have an over 40 team for every sport.

Say what you want about West Islip parents wardrobe but they do turn out and support their teams just ask Farmingdale

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol that is so true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol that is so true!

But I get the town school spirit stuff (and I'm not from WI) but lets stay with the same example you show up to the WI football game with hundreds of other WI fans, why show up with all the Yellow Jacket apparel? Nobody cares mom and dad and grandma and grandpa and the siblings etc....!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You moron are missing the point, I am quite content with my kid being on the 2nd team and even 3rd for that matter. It's once it goes beyond those teams that I would have no 2nd thoughts leaving for another club. I personally would not get much value out of a 4-7 team. To each his own, keep lining the pockets of CR that's your choice, my choice is to value my daughter a bit more and not just throw her on some team just to say she plays there. This is competitive elite club lax, if my kid wants to just play, then she can play for PAL and save me a ton of money. you people are full of crap. put your daughter on a 5th team because she loves the sport and just wants to play..lol please you're fooling no one. You all hope that one day she will make Blue/gold even if you have to spend $40,000 by the time your finished at YJ and still sit there on the bottom teams.

You are such a moron you make it so easy. Elite club lax , your kid is on team two do you actually think the parents with kids on the top team think your kid is elite . They have the same opinion about your kids team as you do about the 4-5 teams and that's what makes you both jackasses . You draw some random number at anything below team 3 is useless because you are an idiot .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a moron you make it so easy. Elite club lax , your kid is on team two do you actually think the parents with kids on the top team think your kid is elite . They have the same opinion about your kids team as you do about the 4-5 teams and that's what makes you both jackasses . You draw some random number at anything below team 3 is useless because you are an idiot .

Here is a line drawn, top 3 or 4 kids on blue are elite, the rest of the kids on blue and all the rest of the teams range between good to horrible. Sorta depends on your definition of elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the 2nd YJ 2018 team lost to the TG Purple team this past summer...

My daughter played on the B 2018 Elevate team last summer and they crushed either the 3rd or 4th YJ team last summer - that YJ team was not good at all so what somebody is saying about the top 4 YJ teams being that good is absolutely incorrect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason all of the WI parents look like an over 40 team is because they are like children of the corn they grow up and never leave. They are wearing their jackets from 1986.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason all of the WI parents look like an over 40 team is because they are like children of the corn they grow up and never leave. They are wearing their jackets from 1986.

Hysterical!! Keep em coming!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard all new logo and color scheme is coming to force everyone to buy new stuff. Is that true??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard all new logo and color scheme is coming to force everyone to buy new stuff. Is that true??

Well considering the uniforms were deemed illegal they may need them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How sad you are you loser. Why are you using initials when you are dying to use their names? These kids are 14/15/16 years old. You sound like a pimp using these girls so you can feel good about yourself while you live your life through them.

Very true. The poster clearly has anxiety about their own self worth and feels the need to pen a team bio using young girls initials. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true. The poster clearly has anxiety about their own self worth and feels the need to pen a team bio using young girls initials. Sad.
It's actually creepy how obsessed some dad's are about these young female athletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

It's actually creepy how obsessed some dad's are about these young female athletes. [/quote

No offense but he seems to be complimenting them

Like Reply Quote
Page 185 of 327 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard