BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't u13B technically 2020 or is it both

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid is 12 the summer before 5th grade? That kid should be going into 7th grade, not 5th. Why is he going into 5th grade and not 7th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The kid is 12 the summer before 5th grade? That kid should be going into 7th grade, not 5th. Why is he going into 5th grade and not 7th?

Because he's not 12 and people like to stir the pot- even if he was- he's playing on a team of 12 yr olds so he'd be playing appropriately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a top li club. Going into 5th grade also like this boy.....he's 9!!!!!!!!!. Your telling me this kid is 12 already. What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because he's not 12 and people like to stir the pot- even if he was- he's playing on a team of 12 yr olds so he'd be playing appropriately.

Not a 91 parent but I've watched "this kid" play a lot and he plays hard, is very talented and never backs down. Talking negatively about one kid is lame, especially since he's a starter on the top team in the 2020 age group. Find something else to discuss.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's really sad. You "adults " bash a different kid every month or so. Is he the new flavor? U should be ashamed. I give these kids Dads credit for not hunting you down and kicking the shite out of you. But I guess they understand that you bashers are cowards and probobly are insecure with your own manhood. Funny thing is these boys that are insulted are some of the hardest workers and put in countless hours achieving their success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a 91 parent but I've watched "this kid" play a lot and he plays hard, is very talented and never backs down. Talking negatively about one kid is lame, especially since he's a starter on the top team in the 2020 age group. Find something else to discuss.

I don't think anyone is bashing the kid and how hard he plays, just questioning why a kid that is the proper age for a 2020 team will be a 2022 graduate. Not the kid's fault, totally the parents. I guess they didn't think he was quite good enough to stay in that graduating year. What a horrible message to send to you kid. You aren't good enough, so we will hold you back not once, but twice... I actually feel sorry for him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone is bashing the kid and how hard he plays, just questioning why a kid that is the proper age for a 2020 team will be a 2022 graduate. Not the kid's fault, totally the parents. I guess they didn't think he was quite good enough to stay in that graduating year. What a horrible message to send to you kid. You aren't good enough, so we will hold you back not once, but twice... I actually feel sorry for him

You're an [lacrosse]. Not good enough for what? Do you know how many boys don't start school on time due to developmental, emotional, social or academic issues??? Obviously if he was held back they had a reason. If he just turned 11- which he did- he is one yr behind. Not unusual at all and not being held back for lax like other ms and hs kids. I think many people are so envious of this kid for his work ethic and hard work- and obvious success that they can't help but tear an 11 yr old apart. Only a very sorry and pathetic individual would make such assumptions and say something so stupid. I'm sure the kid is doing fine now- and is on par with his peers, like all the 4 yr olds that need a bit if extra time to get it all together before they start kindergarten.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This boy turned 11 the beginning of June stop the jealous nonsense. Case closed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This boy turned 11 the beginning of June stop the jealous nonsense. Case closed

Correct

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ashamed?? Are you serious? A kid going into 5th
Grade at the age of 12? Who cares if he is playing with 12 yr olds. He should be!!
The disgrace is he is going into 5th grade!!!
Sports aside, do you think that is right? Parents should be ashamed!
What does working hard in a sport have to do with the fact a 12 yr old is going into 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is an age based tournament, so 2020s can play A or B - the point is that they are a very strong/above average 2020 team so should not be playing in a B division at a not very competitive tournament. Zingos, Buffalo Wild Wings, Irish Lacrosse in same division as LI Express Terps (not Wolverines, but Terps)? How much fun is that for any of the teams unless Terps just trying to go to Maryland to accumulate trophies against B teams? Look at the line up - they could probably walk away with the A bracket trophy but have registered for B. "A" bracket includes HoCo Club (even if it is their 2019 team, LIE will beat them),Club Blue, Roughriders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son doesnt turn 12 for another 5 months and is going into 7th grade should i be ashamed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ashamed?? Are you serious? A kid going into 5th
Grade at the age of 12? Who cares if he is playing with 12 yr olds. He should be!!
The disgrace is he is going into 5th grade!!!
Sports aside, do you think that is right? Parents should be ashamed!
What does working hard in a sport have to do with the fact a 12 yr old is going into 5th grade!!!!!!!!!!

Did you consider that the kid may be held back for other reasons dbag?? Stop spewing your hatred. The kid plays age appropriate, why do you care so much what grade he's in? Weird!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok The "boy" turned 11 in June, is 2021 "age" he is 2022 grad year and plays up and way up 2020 and 2019 on Crush. So yes [lacrosse] be 12 in 11 months

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is an age based tournament, so 2020s can play A or B - the point is that they are a very strong/above average 2020 team so should not be playing in a B division at a not very competitive tournament. Zingos, Buffalo Wild Wings, Irish Lacrosse in same division as LI Express Terps (not Wolverines, but Terps)? How much fun is that for any of the teams unless Terps just trying to go to Maryland to accumulate trophies against B teams? Look at the line up - they could probably walk away with the A bracket trophy but have registered for B. "A" bracket includes HoCo Club (even if it is their 2019 team, LIE will beat them),Club Blue, Roughriders.

Terps having a rough year, need an ego booster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys lets get a grip. Nobody is questioning a boy playing up, it's the kids playing down that people have an issue with. There is a thread devoted to Age Verification that has drawn a lot of attention. Parents are concerned for their children especially in the formative years playing against teams with boys that are older, bigger, stronger than those in the birth year (+ or - a month).
If the team from the start has that stance and the parents are OK with it - that's a different line. Most of us see a boy that is a full helmet above and question it. Some on stance of skill, most on stance of safety. A hit from a boy that has that much of a height difference is more likely to cause an injury. As parents of boys going through puberty, this is something we all need to be concerned with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Good answer!! Leave J alone. He is a sweet kid and an amazing Lacrosse player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is younger than the 2020 Crush kids on his team. Holy Moly. The kid just turned 11!!! I can not believe this is going on. Leave it alone. Stop saying he is left back two years, stop saying he is older than he is, stop judging parents decision for what they feel is a good academic choice. Give insult where it is due... When some jerko leaves their kid behind multiple years so that they will have the athletic advantage over kids rightfully that grad year. That, is selfish and stupid. Can we leave the kids out of this immature parental banter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. You Sir or Mam, should be ashamed. Go back and research. Find some accurate info and then come on here and post your opinion about crush. I you really feel the need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Terps win their semi-final game tomorrow, they will have their favorite opponent waiting.
It looks like the Crush didn't like the 2019 bracket. They are in the 2020 bracket this weekend and next weekend at NXT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the Terps win their semi-final game tomorrow, they will have their favorite opponent waiting.
It looks like the Crush didn't like the 2019 bracket. They are in the 2020 bracket this weekend and next weekend at NXT.

Caught in between. The dilemma: Win by double digits or have close games. I think they should chose the later, but they are not comfortable with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the two crush kids/ dune dogs kids switch jerseys and play 6 games today. Pick a team and stay with it. Which team are you gonna play play for. Don't act like you are playing up because you repeated 4 grade!!!! Make a commitment and move forward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Caught in between. The dilemma: Win by double digits or have close games. I think they should chose the later, but they are not comfortable with that

Problem is so many teams out of LI have many hold backs and as many stated- their kids are just bigger than our LI genes- so if they play up- there is always a safety factor. Hate to pick on one club but the 2019 and 2018 kids on Laxachusettes are men- don't know what they feed them- but they all seem to reach puberty at 10. It's nice to see a team play up to be competitive, but competition shouldn't be a priority over safety. I think they are stuck for the next 2 yrs in a limbo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched the two crush kids/ dune dogs kids switch jerseys and play 6 games today. Pick a team and stay with it. Which team are you gonna play play for. Don't act like you are playing up because you repeated 4 grade!!!! Make a commitment and move forward

If true, it's such nonsense. Why does this sport always feel so un-policed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is younger than the 2020 Crush kids on his team. Holy Moly. The kid just turned 11!!! I can not believe this is going on. Leave it alone. Stop saying he is left back two years, stop saying he is older than he is, stop judging parents decision for what they feel is a good academic choice. Give insult where it is due... When some jerko leaves their kid behind multiple years so that they will have the athletic advantage over kids rightfully that grad year. That, is selfish and stupid. Can we leave the kids out of this immature parental banter?

well if i put me kid two years back not only would he be dominate at sports but pretty sure the valedictorian as well…not a bad idea

Are chess tournaments age or grade based?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the rules of the tounament say? Can a player be on only one roster?
Doubt there is even tournament rules other then time and penalties served. Although unethical probably not illegal. They would not be the only teams that have done this.

Club lacrosse is un-policed because there aren't any universal tournament rules and even if tried to enforce them you would be considered a sour loser. Club lacrosse is about playing the highest level of competetion, blah blah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The respective coaches or, more likely, the parents of these kids need to get a grip, really.....Telling a 6th grader that he is so amazing that teams are lining up to have him wear their jersey is twisted. You are not doing these kids any favors in the long run. Playing on Crush up and down the eastern seaboard in the best tournaments is not enough lax? This kind of stuff is why kids peak in sixth grade or give up the sport entirely....And if they do stick with it you end up with a kid whose head is way too big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the rules of the tounament say? Can a player be on only one roster?
Doubt there is even tournament rules other then time and penalties served. Although unethical probably not illegal. They would not be the only teams that have done this.

Club lacrosse is un-policed because there aren't any universal tournament rules and even if tried to enforce them you would be considered a sour loser. Club lacrosse is about playing the highest level of competetion, blah blah.

The kids are playing in two different brackets. This is aloud. stop complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where did you receive your PHD. from. Not a parent of the involved but who cares how many teams they play on. Did you think that you uncovered something new ? The boys have been playing for both teams for years. Don't boys play on multiple AAU basketball teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where did you receive your PHD. from. Not a parent of the involved but who cares how many teams they play on. Did you think that you uncovered something new ? The boys have been playing for both teams for years. Don't boys play on multiple AAU basketball teams ?

Me neither but switching jerseys in the same tournament is bad form.....You cannot be all things to all people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the Dune Dawgs got beat by 2019 express anyway so whats the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see a hypocritical point of bashing another team last week for having a player fill in for an injury and then say what's the big deal when your kids play on another team. Fact is everyone justifies everything they do when it's their own team/kid doing it.

And the Dune Dawgs got beat by 2019 express anyway so whats the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush beats Express 11-5 Express put up a good fight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that is an outright LIE these boys did not repeat fourth grade. Please remember you are attacking CHILDREN WHO CHOOSE TO PLAY THEIR SPORT WITH PASSION!!!
Perhaps you're just jealous that your kid can't hang with boys like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing by a half-dozen goals is a good fight now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-5. 8-5 with 2 minutes left in the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IM An Express parent, and My son is an older Express player. 2020 Express Terps played a very fast physical game. 91 and the Crush coaches should be thankful for that Lefty Attackman, the kid is totally legit and is a very tough match up , and accounted for 5 or 6 of the Crush goals. Many of the 91 Crush kids are smalland were physically over matched in my opinion, I have heard alot about the Crush and know the 2 teams have history. A couple good players on the Crush, but other than the Lefty attackma I wasn't overly impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Crush is shaking things up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Score was 10-5. Two good teams with lots of talent.

Page 17 of 26 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard