BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 147 of 327 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

$1200-1400 is a ridiculous amount of money? Really? It's not cheap and no I wouldn't want to [lacrosse] 1200 away, but to call this a ridiculous amount of money is absurd.

Its not 1200, once you factor hotel costs for 5 tournaments plus gas , tolls and eating out. Your more in the ball park of $3000
You are paying 1200-140 to the club. You would spend money on hotels, gas, tolls and eating out spending time with your family? The extras don't go to CR.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

$1200-1400 is a ridiculous amount of money? Really? It's not cheap and no I wouldn't want to [lacrosse] 1200 away, but to call this a ridiculous amount of money is absurd.

Its not 1200, once you factor hotel costs for 5 tournaments plus gas , tolls and eating out. Your more in the ball park of $3000
You are paying 1200-140 to the club. You would spend money on hotels, gas, tolls and eating out spending time with your family? The extras don't go to CR.
Says another YJ HACK- like you don't do the camp, fall winter clinics winter league and private training? that all goes to the YJ. Get your head out of her [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

Too funny that you are such a moron , YJ 3rd team have proven over the last few weeks to be better than most teams top teams and at least their 2 nd teams. Stop being so jeolous of CR , what program does your daughter play for and would they beat YJ 3 ?

Who has the 3rd team beaten? Give us some facts.

They have beaten several of the top teams from second tier clubs and have beaten TG purple and YJ second level team . As far as money being spent what club that offers the chance to play at the highest level is a better deal. TG you pay just as much for less options and worse coaching and if you think people aren't paying for private lessons to the Smith family you are dead wrong . I think it was funny that BS benched kids because they played in a tournament by themselves so he did not get his hands on any extra money for his 6 a day hot dog habit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't confront her? I guess you can't play for any other club? You sound like such a moron. It amazes me the amount of $ this women takes from you all and you have no problems with it. News flash most of you are NOT going to get a return on investment. Your daughters are good lacrosse players because of themselves. They have to choose to be successful, and by the looks of it, most have them have. Its not CR that made them the players they are. Most of them don't play for her. It comical looking at the # of YJ teams in each bracket at National Draw. Why pay ridiculous amounts of money to play on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th best team? Wake up folks.

Facts - name the teams you have beaten.

Too funny that you are such a moron , YJ 3rd team have proven over the last few weeks to be better than most teams top teams and at least their 2 nd teams. Stop being so jeolous of CR , what program does your daughter play for and would they beat YJ 3 ?

They have beaten several of the top teams from second tier clubs and have beaten TG purple and YJ second level team . As far as money being spent what club that offers the chance to play at the highest level is a better deal. TG you pay just as much for less options and worse coaching and if you think people aren't paying for private lessons to the Smith family you are dead wrong . I think it was funny that BS benched kids because they played in a tournament by themselves so he did not get his hands on any extra money for his 6 a day hot dog habit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Vgraz34
Mr/Mrs. Anonymous

Just wondering where you are from and what team your daughter plays for. For swinging sticks and body checks that's the refs job to control it and put a stop to it. And yes it was the B teams who can beat most of the other teams, so what.

It is not only the job of the refs. It is also the job of the coaches and the job of the girls themselves to play within the rules and spirit of this great game. It is teams and apparently parents and coaches such as TG 2018 purple and yourself that are creating the discussion around helmets etc, which would be a shame to have to introduce to this sport. As far as your comment about talent, if they were as talented as you claim, they would have the speed, footwork and skill to play the game the way it is supposed to be played. TG black does. Apparently this "B" team doesn't.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says another YJ HACK- like you don't do the camp, fall winter clinics winter league and private training? that all goes to the YJ. Get your head out of her [lacrosse].

Wow, what a level of anger. I guess you are probably a divorced loser who only gets the kids on every other weekend. You probably don't get the chance to spend time with your family because they left you. And no actually my daughter goes to some summer camps run by TG, Stick Chix, and in the summer does her towns winter program. She does her privates (small group) with a college player who has no affiliation with YJ (or any other club for that matter).

Now go back in you hole. And stop blaming CR for the break-up of you family, and realize your wife and kids left you for the very anger you display as an anomymous poster here on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't generalize that the coaching is worse, and there are less options. It depends on which team you're talking about, and once you throw in the hot dog comment, it shows you're a dope anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually you can generalize because I am talking about within both programs in general, yes Shannon I believe is a good coach other than that your club has Levy and a bunch of college kids. YJ has many experienced High School, College coaches within their ranks , too many to name. The options at YJ do not matter what team you are on and you can lay in tournaments and clinics year round if you want. The fact that your options at TG depends on what team you are on shows they are limited , most depend on what daddy team you play on which BS is about to crush because he realizes he can't make money off of the daddy teams.Even your 2 nd best coach only coaches teams he has kids that are on it, with the run the ball thru my daughter non sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually you can generalize because I am talking about within both programs in general, yes Shannon I believe is a good coach other than that your club has Levy and a bunch of college kids. YJ has many experienced High School, College coaches within their ranks , too many to name. The options at YJ do not matter what team you are on and you can lay in tournaments and clinics year round if you want. The fact that your options at TG depends on what team you are on shows they are limited , most depend on what daddy team you play on which BS is about to crush because he realizes he can't make money off of the daddy teams.Even your 2 nd best coach only coaches teams he has kids that are on it, with the run the ball thru my daughter non sense.

Why do you concentrate so much on TG and Coach Levy? You are so consumed with this team . Be happy with your decision to play YJ and live with it. The TG 20 black has played against both of your top teams and beaten them. It's all good on the TG 20 black sidelines. Worry about your own .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, what a level of anger. I guess you are probably a divorced loser who only gets the kids on every other weekend. You probably don't get the chance to spend time with your family because they left you. And no actually my daughter goes to some summer camps run by TG, Stick Chix, and in the summer does her towns winter program. She does her privates (small group) with a college player who has no affiliation with YJ (or any other club for that matter).

Now go back in you hole. And stop blaming CR for the break-up of you family, and realize your wife and kids left you for the very anger you display as an anomymous poster here on BOTC.
Thanks carol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you concentrate so much on TG and Coach Levy? You are so consumed with this team . Be happy with your decision to play YJ and live with it. The TG 20 black has played against both of your top teams and beaten them. It's all good on the TG 20 black sidelines. Worry about your own .

Because he is blue scum. Thinks his kids great. If you pay extra you get extra. He talks so much half the people have figured out who he is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because he is blue scum. Thinks his kids great. If you pay extra you get extra. He talks so much half the people have figured out who he is.

I guess we will see him in August at TG tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Directors are an embarrassment. Can't hide much longer. It's all coming out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you talking about? Please explain. You can't leave it hanging like that, what do you know?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Comment doesn't make any sense??? Why would the blue guy leave top team to go TG. Please elaborate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Comment doesn't make any sense??? Why would the blue guy leave top team to go TG. Please elaborate.

Not my comment, new to this conversation, but has the rant been about 2020 and how yj two team fighting for supremacy, meanwhile the TG team is clearly better than both. Sorta half makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CyMmHp

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously ? What have they mentioned him more than once ? Your TG partners are obsessed w CR yet your okay w that .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Add in Skywalkers, Steps , YJ , MD United and the only top club missing was M&D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 2020 order has been restored!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing how you forgot to mention that Skywalkers were there and TLC is an excellent program. Skywalkers and YJ can beat each other any given day.
Why cant anyone just give credit where its due. This was a great weekend for YJ.

The YJ program is a top program at all age brackets that compete consistently at a very high level of girls lacrosse vs other very solid programs like M&D, Skywalkers, TLC, BBL, TG and then the list goes on and strength of teams falls off from there.
But each of the programs listed above would tell you that YJ is clearly a top contender. Its not a mistake they win.

Forget the love or hate of the coaches, the families and CR, just stop for a moment and give the players credit who work very hard to succeed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have blue and yellows been done away with? Is it only coaches names now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Dont forget Top Guns

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Exactly what you knew would happen , the fake tuff guy TG daddy coach was just full of hot air. You TG people are such a joke all you do is talk nonsense about conspiracy theories and how CR empire is crumbling yet you post nothing factual , just a bunch of windbags .YJ at a great tournament for a great cause this weekend run
by a club that is top notch from top to bottom. What are you guys doing this weekend taking a nap on a bench somewhere?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is this nonsense all about ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

C'mon man... Sky Walkers Blue was the only real A team any of your teams played yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have blue and yellows been done away with? Is it only coaches names now?

The parents know all too well which team is the blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Exactly what you knew would happen , the fake tuff guy TG daddy coach was just full of hot air. You TG people are such a joke all you do is talk nonsense about conspiracy theories and how CR empire is crumbling yet you post nothing factual , just a bunch of windbags .YJ at a great tournament for a great cause this weekend run
by a club that is top notch from top to bottom. What are you guys doing this weekend taking a nap on a bench somewhere?

Resting after winning the National Draw.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just as we all thought. An insult ridden bag of [lacrosse] comment from a YJ parent who should know better than to throw stones. Your a mess as is your club. You want facts. CR gone from UA next year. Fact. Wait and see. Car gone from Brine next year. Fact. Wait and see. Oh no. Now maybe your kid will have to earn a spot. And you can finally wipe the brown spot off your nose. It's ugly and you need all the help you can get. Lol at you!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all nonsense. YJ doing very well from what we can see!! Had a wonderful tourney in NJ this weekend and did very well. The real problem lies within the TG organization not at YJ. Oh and CR rotating off of UA next year naturally not for any other reason. Corrigan Sports has no issues with CR whatsoever!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets.

As an elevate 2021 parent I want to congratulate the 2021 YJ team - 3 weeks in a row we have had good games with your team - yesterday's 3-2 playoff game was very exciting. We should play more together on the island instead of having to drive 6 hours round trip to meet up. The only thing I notice In These games is that YJ plays the same kids for 20 minute playoff games and rarely subs players out. Elevate plays their entire Team. Yes - winning is nice but do the parents of the non-players care that their kid doesn't share in that experience since they don't see the field or is this just how YJ works? I have noticed this over the last couple of weeks and was curious. Again we really enjoy this matchup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all nonsense. YJ doing very well from what we can see!! Had a wonderful tourney in NJ this weekend and did very well. The real problem lies within the TG organization not at YJ. Oh and CR rotating off of UA next year naturally not for any other reason. Corrigan Sports has no issues with CR whatsoever!!

Nice try. You have no idea what your defending. Corrigan has huge issues with CR as does the LIMLF. Keep defending the director if you wish. But next time get a clue. She's in for a tough time in years to come. College coaches (other than Florida) are fed up with her, the culture and the crazy parents that are the unfortunate baggage. And if you mention Notre Dame be aware that coach is on the way out. Good luck. You'll need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Corrigan Sports has no issues with CR whatsoever!!"

That's reassuring, Corrigan Sports is the mafia of girls club lacrosse. 4 games over 3 days at tourneys, minimum # of hotel reservations per clubs. Two night minimum at sponsored hotels......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watched dozens of college coaches speak with CR throughout the weekend. You TG people are insane! YJ strong and doing very well. Go back to you own thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Help us out Einstein , who is it ? Also that is the first I have seen Levy get mentioned , sounds like he is a good coach

Resting after winning the National Draw.

That makes sense considering the only team that won it is at a baby age and a nap is needed now and then. You should have done a tourney and slept next to your coach during the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

C'mon man... Sky Walkers Blue was the only real A team any of your teams played yesterday.

Too funny your top teams in your club have all lost to Heroes and MD united before but they are not A clubs in your opinion , what does that make your team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just as we all thought. An insult ridden bag of [lacrosse] comment from a YJ parent who should know better than to throw stones. Your a mess as is your club. You want facts. CR gone from UA next year. Fact. Wait and see. Car gone from Brine next year. Fact. Wait and see. Oh no. Now maybe your kid will have to earn a spot. And you can finally wipe the brown spot off your nose. It's ugly and you need all the help you can get. Lol at you!!!!

So says the hot air bag fake tuff guy. Your club is a joke , good bye to SS when that better offer comes in , good news you have given BS enough money to support his hot dog habit for the rest of his life.

Like Reply Quote
Page 147 of 327 1 2 145 146 147 148 149 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard