BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the 91b team face-off kid would have been better. He got smoked by legacy then the express team kid put a clinic on him. I see why 91 Crush cut him.

Really guy? Get a life....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue, Team Long Island, and Outlaws Black are all in same division of Big Time Shootout this weekend. Should give an indication of where Team Long Island stands; if True Blue deserves the #4 spot after Crush, Express and Legacy; and if Outlaws deserve to crack the top 10 of this age group. Division also has 6 New England teams and a Westchester team so the relative strength of Long Island teams will be shown.

Great job by the Long Island 2020 teams this weekend. The finals at both tournaments had all local teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the 91b team face-off kid would have been better. He got smoked by legacy then the express team kid put a clinic on him. I see why 91 Crush cut him.

Do you feel good about singling out a 12 year old kid? You are a tool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue, Team Long Island, and Outlaws Black are all in same division of Big Time Shootout this weekend. Should give an indication of where Team Long Island stands; if True Blue deserves the #4 spot after Crush, Express and Legacy; and if Outlaws deserve to crack the top 10 of this age group. Division also has 6 New England teams and a Westchester team so the relative strength of Long Island teams will be shown.

Great job by the Long Island 2020 teams this weekend. The finals at both tournaments had all local teams.

Why so much talk about 2020 TLI? At Hershey last year they lost to TLI 2021 in playoffs. What puts them in the top 10?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why so much talk about 2020 TLI? At Hershey last year they lost to TLI 2021 in playoffs. What puts them in the top 10?

What does last year have to do with this year? Teams change and kids change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does last year have to do with this year? Teams change and kids change.

I agree but who have they played from Long Island head to head to make this comparison?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Including this weekend's results and all the intelligent feedback received, this is how I would now rank the 2020 teams:
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue

5) Team Long Island
6) Express Wolverines
7) 91 Titanium
8) NYC Express

9) Jesters
10) Vipers
11) Outlaws
12) Tomahawks
13) fl$

I intentionally put the breaks in where I did as it it pretty clear that the top 4 will win most A brackets, the middle 4 will compete with the top 4, usually come up a little short but win tournaments when the top 4 aren't entered and the last 5 will win virtually any B bracket, compete against the middle 4 but usually come up short and struggle against the top 4.

I realize Titanium beat Legacy this weekend but based on the whole season of results, I still think this order is correct. Now if they were to do it again, that would make a statement. I still welcome all intelligent feedback especially results from games between teams on this list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Including this weekend's results and all the intelligent feedback received, this is how I would now rank the 2020 teams:
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue

5) Team Long Island
6) Express Wolverines
7) 91 Titanium
8) NYC Express

9) Jesters
10) Vipers
11) Outlaws
12) Tomahawks
13) fl$

I intentionally put the breaks in where I did as it it pretty clear that the top 4 will win most A brackets, the middle 4 will compete with the top 4, usually come up a little short but win tournaments when the top 4 aren't entered and the last 5 will win virtually any B bracket, compete against the middle 4 but usually come up short and struggle against the top 4.

I realize Titanium beat Legacy this weekend but based on the whole season of results, I still think this order is correct. Now if they were to do it again, that would make a statement. I still welcome all intelligent feedback especially results from games between teams on this list.

Titanium should be in top 4, which should be ranked as follows:

1. Express Terps
2. Team 91 Titanium
3. Legacy
4. True Blue

Might as well just list Crush at top of the thread every time (just to acknowledge their supremacy) but there's a huge gap between Crush and anyone else in this age group. I'd also say there's a decent gap between Terps and the other teams as well. Thought Legacy looked good this weekend, lots of talent there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the story with fl$? Why are they not winning?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue

5) Team Long Island
6) Express Wolverines
7) 91 Titanium
8) NYC Express

9) Jesters
10) Vipers
11) Outlaws
12) Tomahawks
13) fl$

The Tomahawks and Jesters should be switched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they are not good...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue

5) Team Long Island
6) Express Wolverines
7) 91 Titanium
8) NYC Express

9) Jesters
10) Vipers
11) Outlaws
12) Tomahawks
13) fl$

The Tomahawks and Jesters should be switched.

Viper beat Tomahawks in playoffs and Jesters lost to Laxachusetts and Cyclones. Viper beat both those teams in pool play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did fl$ win any games this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom part should be:
9)Vipers
10)Tomahawks
11)Outlaws Black
12)Jesters
13)fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they are not good...

Thanks....but the question is why? They usually are very competitive in each year and run a good program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was terps vs titanium score in final game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are not consistent - should drop them and fl$ lower.

Bottom part should be:
9)Vipers
10)Tomahawks
11)Outlaws Black
12)Jesters
13)fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper should be grouped with Wolverines and Titanium. They are clearly above Tomahawks and Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you feel good about singling out a 12 year old kid? You are a tool.

That is not a nice thing to say. I'm from Legacy and our F/O kid is very good, and had a good day. I think the best F/O kids in the grade are Titanium (both), Legacy, Crush and Terps. They could go either way on any given day. It's always a fun competition, no need to be mean. All of those boys are great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's no get crazy. Viper can not hang with those teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper should be grouped with Wolverines and Titanium. They are clearly above Tomahawks and Jesters.

Titanium is very strong and Wolverines are struggling right now. Viper playing good ball but may not have the depth to move up that high.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They may be above the Tomahawks and Jesters, but they are not near the Wolverines and certainly not Titanium.
The Vipers played in the B bracket and against B and C level teams. It is a major difference than playing in the A bracket. I think it's great that a small group from L.I. won the bracket, but you are not being realistic. You would have had trouble winning a game in the A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ should not be on the list, that team is not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 7. Ask the terps if they had it easy. I bet they want no part of titanium again. They got lucky on the face offs with going early often. If it even gets to 50/50 the terps loose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper and Tomahawks have similar talent. Tomahawks are 3-1 against Viper this spring and summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ went 2-2
2-8 vs. Legacy
4-5 vs. patriot (up 4-2 with 5 mins left and man up and lost!)
7-3 vs. Warrior
7-3 vs. 3 village
patriot was 3-0-1 and tied legacy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper and Tomahawks have similar talent. Tomahawks are 3-1 against Viper this spring and summer

Spring league doesn't count for much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You losers are making a top ten of 6th grade teams, get a real life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters beat the vipers in JDRF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tweps will NEVER lose to titanium (B) team. Keep dreaming. Your just not that good unless you compare yourself to other B teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 7. Ask the terps if they had it easy. I bet they want no part of titanium again. They got lucky on the face offs with going early often. If it even gets to 50/50 the terps loose.

This post must be from one of the idiot Titanium parents who were barking at the refs the entire game. There was really no comparison between the two teams, Terps would win 10 out of 10 times if they played. The score was 10-6 anyway and if face offs were 50/50 the Terps wouldn't LOSE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tweps will NEVER lose to titanium (B) team. Keep dreaming. Your just not that good unless you compare yourself to other B teams

I actually think Titanium is a very good team and if Crush wasn't above them they'd be an A team anywhere else. All the strong teams from LI were at LaxFest and Titanium made it to the finals against the Terps, but lost. So there are only two teams that can look down at Titanium - Crush (distant #1 AAAA team in the 2020 age group), and the Terps, who have beaten Titanium every time they've played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually think Titanium is a very good team and if Crush wasn't above them they'd be an A team anywhere else. All the strong teams from LI were at LaxFest and Titanium made it to the finals against the Terps, but lost. So there are only two teams that can look down at Titanium - Crush (distant #1 AAAA team in the 2020 age group), and the Terps, who have beaten Titanium every time they've played.

Easy there, Terps are far above Titanium. Titanium beat Legacy, but Legacy was missing several players, and remember not too long ago beat them. Beat them again, and we can talk. BTW, what was the Terps/ Titanium score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper definitely a top 10 team in the 2020 class - recent changes improved the team - agree that there is not enough depth yet to compete with top 4-6 teams but there are at least 6 kids that are "A" players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks coach!! So your telling us the 91 refs at the 91 tournament wanted express to beat Titanium. It was 10-6 and not that close you had 1 6v6 goal a few unsettled goals and 1 emo goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single one of the teams the ranking genius listed has at least a few LEGIT "A" players. The difference is how many each has. It's irrelevant anyway Constantly shifting sands and things will change-teams, players, from year to year, season to season and some times from week to week! I'm sure most of you express haters or crush haters would trade whatever jsersey you are wearing now for one of them--now anyway. chill out. I'm just happy with fl$ at 2-2 and only 4 tournaments and my summers generally free at this age...kids still getting training and this will ramp up... 0-4 may not have been able to take though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there, Terps are far above Titanium. Titanium beat Legacy, but Legacy was missing several players, and remember not too long ago beat them. Beat them again, and we can talk. BTW, what was the Terps/ Titanium score

It was 10-6, for some unknown reason one of the Titanium posters said 10-7...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Viper definitely a top 10 team in the 2020 class - recent changes improved the team - agree that there is not enough depth yet to compete with top 4-6 teams but there are at least 6 kids that are "A" players.

What was changed at this point of the tournament season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure titanium coach is leaving to start his own team next year. Who will he take from titanium?

Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard