Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,271
Posts346,836
Members2,493
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If only they played in legit tourneys they could get in the conversation. They play second tier tournaments. What was the name of the tourney they just played? Laxapolooza?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have to put Team Long Island in that group, I understand they play a lot of away tournaments that are not run by 91 but that is a talented group.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes sorry not putting legacy in there. They are 5 or 6 I think. Team long island needs to play some of the long island teams to be in here. I feel they shy away from that.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes sorry not putting legacy in there. They are 5 or 6 I think. Team long island needs to play some of the long island teams to be in here. I feel they shy away from that.


if this was a u13 thread then TLI would belong until then they do not belong in the conversation. One 6th grader and how many 8th graders? I DONT CARE THEIR BIRTHDATES.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes sorry not putting legacy in there. They are 5 or 6 I think. Team long island needs to play some of the long island teams to be in here. I feel they shy away from that.


Without stirring the pot, I would like to know if someone could give some insight to the non LI teams. This weekend Laxachusettes will be at Lax fest; being they finished second this past weekend they seem to be an obvious choose to repeat in the finals. What should we expect?

But some grade insight would also be great, not only for LAxachusettes could you also give some insight to teams like Dukes HHH, WCS and others how would our LI teams stack up to them. Are they on par to teams like White Revolution GC Legacy where it would be good games or are they significantly a tier above.

(I am not stirring the pot by not putting DD I know you the same caliber as Orange. I am also aware it was a close game with Wolverines. Just looking for your insight to what to expect).

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachussetts black have many older kids on their 2019 team.. some are actually 15...this is true.
They have 1 stud that scores 90% of their goals.




Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes interesting what you are saying. 91 orange clearly beat FCA laxachusetts black. Not sure about the other teams. I really feel those teams are on par with these 2019 teams. 91 white legacy GC maybe revolution. So this weekend could end a lot of questions. Oh u also have patriot 2019. But revolution outlaws true blue and dune dawgs will be at big time maverik instead of li Laxfest.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 15 year old 7th graders are OK but 13 year old 8th graders get everyone's panties in a knot? Odd.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachussetts black have many older kids on their 2019 team.. some are actually 15...this is true.
They have 1 stud that scores 90% of their goals.




Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
15 years old and in 7th? How great will it be for those kids to apply for their learners permit next year in 8th grade and drive to their games.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to a team of 13 year olds and some 12 year olds over the weekend. Who cares get used to it. Other states cheat and get away with it. Nothing will change until ID Cards are issued with birth certificates like in soccer.


Originally Posted by Anonymous
So 15 year old 7th graders are OK but 13 year old 8th graders get everyone's panties in a knot? Odd.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachussetts black have many older kids on their 2019 team.. some are actually 15...this is true.
They have 1 stud that scores 90% of their goals.




Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What # is he?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this boy a middie or Attack?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachussetts black have many older kids on their 2019 team.. some are actually 15...this is true.
They have 1 stud that scores 90% of their goals.




Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attack but the kids all over the field on offense..


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is this boy a middie or Attack?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachussetts black have many older kids on their 2019 team.. some are actually 15...this is true.
They have 1 stud that scores 90% of their goals.




Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Traveling from Westchester what is the deal on the games where the Jesters were double booked. Who are they/jesters playing Sunday @2:25. I am not sleeping over Saturday and wanted to make sure how to make my plans.

Will a new schedule be distributed if it hasn't already been sent.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You maniacs sound pathetic scouting a 13 yr old as if he's Lebron. You'll see who he is in the first minute then put your top defender on him. Not rocket science.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
After that there are a lot of teams that are even.
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws
2019 has a strong group of teams


91 Orange ahead of HDD I don't think so. HDD has beaten team that 91 Orange lost to. What is 91 Orang's record of wins vs losses and Tournament championships?

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New schedule was released last night. Check the Li Lax fest website.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Traveling from Westchester what is the deal on the games where the Jesters were double booked. Who are they/jesters playing Sunday @2:25. I am not sleeping over Saturday and wanted to make sure how to make my plans.

Will a new schedule be distributed if it hasn't already been sent.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are playing Laxachussets Black at 2:25pm on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New schedule was released last night. Check the Li Lax fest website.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Traveling from Westchester what is the deal on the games where the Jesters were double booked. Who are they/jesters playing Sunday @2:25. I am not sleeping over Saturday and wanted to make sure how to make my plans.

Will a new schedule be distributed if it hasn't already been sent.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters don't have a chance winning this game.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters are playing Laxachussets Black at 2:25pm on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New schedule was released last night. Check the Li Lax fest website.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Traveling from Westchester what is the deal on the games where the Jesters were double booked. Who are they/jesters playing Sunday @2:25. I am not sleeping over Saturday and wanted to make sure how to make my plans.

Will a new schedule be distributed if it hasn't already been sent.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts black will beat them 10-3 I predict. Funny thing is some kids don't even see the field with that jesters team. Saw it last weekend at fl$ tournament.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachusetts black will beat them 10-3 I predict. Funny thing is some kids don't even see the field with that jesters team. Saw it last weekend at fl$ tournament.
obviously you are the parent of one of the weaker players on the team. Those are the only ones to notice playing time. Instead of bad moutjimg your son's team- go some place else. Stop whining.
And enough about the Jesters. Boring.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. I'm not a parent on your team but I'm sure you know who is whining. It's true about certain kids not getting playing time there. They should tell these kids to maybe drop down and play with the b level team. Only hurting the child. Parents delusional!!!!!

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you must be a parent of a stronger kid. Funny how the team is very different w/o Florida kids. But you must be happy now because your guy plays now

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol. I'm not a parent on your team but I'm sure you know who is whining. It's true about certain kids not getting playing time there. They should tell these kids to maybe drop down and play with the b level team. Only hurting the child. Parents delusional!!!!!


Totally agree! But that is true for all teams. Never gonna be equal time. It's not PAL.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the prior post states (if you believe what you read on BOTC or the net) they are not on the team. Neither am I. I know a few kids on there. I see many that do not get much playing time or get yelled out when they do. That is not a character building environment. Most would be better off playing on the b team.

The sad part is you as a parent have got to see it. Are the sun glasses only shaded with rose colors? Or do you know it and wont do anything about it.

This statement goes for all of the teams. There were a few posts above stating the same thing. Parents wake up and do what is best for your child. Jester's you are not alone. 91 Express DD Legacy. They all have B teams and your B/B+ child might be better off on that team. Who cares how connected you are to the program. Actually if you are connected you really know the B team would be better off with your child. The directors know it you probably know it but you still resist the change and must say you are on the A team.

This age is about playing first then about challenging your skills then about learning. 8th and 9th grades are the biggest years of attrition why because the boys were not put in the right situation and are instead set up to fail.

there was an article about a Soccer, and how an -A player on a powerhouse A team started to falter. The parents stepped in and forced the child to go to a competitive B team. Sure a bit embarrassed at first but that child flourished anlong with the team and bith gained confidence. The child grw in time and in his HS was a premier player. A lesson learned for many.



Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachusetts black will beat them 10-3 I predict. Funny thing is some kids don't even see the field with that jesters team. Saw it last weekend at fl$ tournament.
obviously you are the parent of one of the weaker players on the team. Those are the only ones to notice playing time. Instead of bad moutjimg your son's team- go some place else. Stop whining.
And enough about the Jesters. Boring.


If you think the weaker players are the only ones who notice playing time you are mistaken. I notice who does and does not play. Some are his good friends and my heart breaks for those boys.

with that said, I know why coach doesnt put those players in. If you think you're one of those players parents look at the parents you are not friendly with when you son goes in. Your friends will put on a good face for you; those from the other side of the county that don't know you may not.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your right it's true for a lot of travel teams. Parents have to make the right decision and come to the conclusion my kid is so so and should play b level travel where he could possibly flourish. But so many people laugh at you because you think your kid is so good. And you know who u are.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't jesters play Crush at a spring tournament this year and say they did well but got robbed against them. 3 o'clock Saturday game should be interesting.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters don't have a chance winning this game.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters are playing Laxachussets Black at 2:25pm on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New schedule was released last night. Check the Li Lax fest website.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Traveling from Westchester what is the deal on the games where the Jesters were double booked. Who are they/jesters playing Sunday @2:25. I am not sleeping over Saturday and wanted to make sure how to make my plans.

Will a new schedule be distributed if it hasn't already been sent.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the prior post states (if you believe what you read on BOTC or the net) they are not on the team. Neither am I. I know a few kids on there. I see many that do not get much playing time or get yelled out when they do. That is not a character building environment. Most would be better off playing on the b team.

The sad part is you as a parent have got to see it. Are the sun glasses only shaded with rose colors? Or do you know it and wont do anything about it.

This statement goes for all of the teams. There were a few posts above stating the same thing. Parents wake up and do what is best for your child. Jester's you are not alone. 91 Express DD Legacy. They all have B teams and your B/B+ child might be better off on that team. Who cares how connected you are to the program. Actually if you are connected you really know the B team would be better off with your child. The directors know it you probably know it but you still resist the change and must say you are on the A team.

This age is about playing first then about challenging your skills then about learning. 8th and 9th grades are the biggest years of attrition why because the boys were not put in the right situation and are instead set up to fail.

there was an article about a Soccer, and how an -A player on a powerhouse A team started to falter. The parents stepped in and forced the child to go to a competitive B team. Sure a bit embarrassed at first but that child flourished anlong with the team and bith gained confidence. The child grw in time and in his HS was a premier player. A lesson learned for many.




Well said! If youth sports is really about the youth player and NOT the ego of their parents, they should play on a team where their value is and where they will gain playing time in competitive situations. Too bad parents let their egos get in front of their own common sense!

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Crush might be looking to put Jesters away since there was some "we got robbed" chatter the last time they played.

not like they need any extra fuel, they are always looking to put their opponents away


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachusetts black will beat them 10-3 I predict. Funny thing is some kids don't even see the field with that jesters team. Saw it last weekend at fl$ tournament.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time the Jesters played Crush they had a few kids from Florida on their team playing mid and attack, face kid from FLorida was not there and game was close but in the end Crush handled them. This weekend kids from Florida will not be their which means Jesters will lose by 10, just a prediction.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things that make you go Hmmm

*Mass team and Patriots in bracket with Crush.
*fl$ and white is the last game in that bracket (is PB Revolution the same as the Revolution everyone is talking about with GC. If so fl$ White and Revolution all three in one bracket.
*Smithtown in same bracket as Legacy.

One thing for certain it will be an interesting weekend. Good luck everybody.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last time the Jesters played Crush they had a few kids from Florida on their team playing mid and attack, face kid from FLorida was not there and game was close but in the end Crush handled them. This weekend kids from Florida will not be their which means Jesters will lose by 10, just a prediction.


How do you know kids from Florida won't be there?

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it's not the same Revolution team "everyone" is talking about.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think Crush might be looking to put Jesters away since there was some "we got robbed" chatter the last time they played.

not like they need any extra fuel, they are always looking to put their opponents away.
Hurling


Originally Posted by Anonymous
Laxachusetts black will beat them 10-3 I predict. Funny thing is some kids don't even see the field with that jesters team. Saw it last weekend at fl$ tournament.

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last time the Jesters played Crush they had a few kids from Florida on their team playing mid and attack, face kid from FLorida was not there and game was close but in the end Crush handled them. This weekend kids from Florida will not be their which means Jesters will lose by 10, just a prediction.
how you know so many details about this team. You must be a Jester parent bashing yourselves???

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last time the Jesters played Crush they had a few kids from Florida on their team playing mid and attack, face kid from FLorida was not there and game was close but in the end Crush handled them. This weekend kids from Florida will not be their which means Jesters will lose by 10, just a prediction.


OMG, the Face-off wonder won't be there !

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's nice of the Crush 2020 team to allow another team to win 6th grade A. It looks like they are the only team playing up. Say what you will about the coach, nobody challenges themselves more than them

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's nice of the Crush 2020 team to allow another team to win 6th grade A. It looks like they are the only team playing up. Say what you will about the coach, nobody challenges themselves more than them


Crush is playing in the correct age group, lots of kids born in 2001, don't care what month...

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually month is a big factor, most age based systems go from July to August not based entirely on calendar year

Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for the Long Island Laxfest?
Who wins their brackets? I'm going with
91orange north division
Palm beach revolution south division
91crush east division
Express wolves west division

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4