08/24/19 05:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
yj is very unfair. only northport and mt sinai girls are on the a and b teams and get scholorships. they dont even care if your good enough to be on the a or b team if you dont go to northport or mt sinai have fun on the d team.

Young lady, I suggest you stop worrying about which team you are on and what is fair or unfair. Life is pretty unfair so get used to it. Try instead to focus on your schoolwork; specifically ELA and grammar. I promise you you'll be better off in the long run.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: BoardLord] #294024
10/11/19 12:39 PM
10/11/19 12:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #294168
10/14/19 03:37 PM
10/14/19 03:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A “Top Gun” parent!

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: BoardLord] #295113
10/24/19 12:32 PM
10/24/19 12:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295183
10/25/19 09:01 AM
10/25/19 09:01 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295218
10/25/19 11:51 AM
10/25/19 11:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because all the back-room deals and friends and family protected players aren't done yet. Don't worry, CR knows you'll check the results 3x a day until she's ready to post them and still cut her a check, in the end, no matter what.

If you want to be treated like a paying customer, I suggest trying a different club next year.

If you are in the club you know which team you are on right now. These other people are angry/jealous for whatever their reasons. Just look at the commits this year, and what them keep rolling in. Other LI clubs...... a few, but not so much. The proof is in the pudding dear sir.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295225
10/25/19 01:00 PM
10/25/19 01:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295235
10/25/19 01:57 PM
10/25/19 01:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but teams were decided about a week after tryouts in September. Also FYI "back-room deals and friends and family protected players" This happens with EVERY club out there and in every sport. It also occurs at work. Don't agree with it, but its part of life, get over it

Is letting two so called men coach a team even thou they are immoral losers who have napoleon complexes keep coaching a team because one of those losers is in a position to let CR son attend a school that he does not live in the district of so he can play on a better football team. Completely corrupt and yes I realize its a run on sentence at best. Just amazes me that she was able to get away with it .

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295239
10/25/19 02:35 PM
10/25/19 02:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is letting two so called men coach a team even thou they are immoral losers who have napoleon complexes keep coaching a team because one of those losers is in a position to let CR son attend a school that he does not live in the district of so he can play on a better football team. Completely corrupt and yes I realize its a run on sentence at best. Just amazes me that she was able to get away with it .

Again is it fair? NO, but unfortunately that's life. Some much more in this life to worry about than this. Just do what is best for your kid, if that with the JY's great, if not also great.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295259
10/26/19 06:56 AM
10/26/19 06:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The

Again is it fair? NO, but unfortunately that's life. Some much more in this life to worry about than this. Just do what is best for your kid, if that with the JY's great, if not also great.
sorry that you daughter can not make the team. No need to cast stones. Hurts inside but that’s life . MOVE ON!

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295270
10/26/19 03:09 PM
10/26/19 03:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone makes the team! No one gets cut...They just keep creating more teams and making more money..26 kids on a roster is a money grab

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295271
10/26/19 03:52 PM
10/26/19 03:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The

sorry that you daughter can not make the team. No need to cast stones. Hurts inside but that’s life . MOVE ON!

Serious question. Why does the 2023 YJs stink so bad? They merged with two other clubs, and still struggle. Why did girls who did make team leave the team and then go on to be amazing players elsewhere? Why are they not even ranked in the top ten Nationally? Just wondering? With recruiting years on the horizon, this YJ squad looks to be a disaster.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #295992
11/06/19 01:53 PM
11/06/19 01:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The
[quote=Anonymous]Why are only the 2021 and 2029 rosters posted?

Serious question. Why does the 2023 YJs stink so bad? They merged with two other clubs, and still struggle. Why did girls who did make team leave the team and then go on to be amazing players elsewhere? Why are they not even ranked in the top ten Nationally? Just wondering? With recruiting years on the horizon, this YJ squad looks to be a disaster.

YJ 23 will be more than fine. Next week they play the M&D black the "top team" in the age group and confident this group will do just fine.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #296030
11/06/19 09:51 PM
11/06/19 09:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t have to. My daughter could play for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will commit to a top academic school. All without dealing with the YJ nonsense. Yeah, it’s freaking great.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #296063
11/07/19 01:15 PM
11/07/19 01:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t have to. My daughter could play for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and will commit to a top academic school. All without dealing with the YJ nonsense. Yeah, it’s freaking great.

You sound exactly like those YJ pretentious parents . I would be willing to bet it just will not work out the way you think and ultimately your kid will go to a state school , not that there is anything wrong with that .

Reply Quote
Page 838 of 839 1 2 836 837 838 839
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification