BOTC BOTC
The Girls UnD1sputed Showcase less than 1 Week Away - Get Seeb by going to CBLaxers.com | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts393,156
Members2,612
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 274 of 275 1 2 272 273 274 275
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Victory to the Daler Mom. Lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Farmingdale is a soft team. They lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. Tell me all the quality teams they beat in Nassau. You can’t because there isn’t one. “Dale” got demolished and embarrassed by schools with half the enrollment.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Farmingdale is a soft team. They lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. Tell me all the quality teams they beat in Nassau. You can’t because there isn’t one. “Dale” got demolished and embarrassed by schools with half the enrollment.

Farmingdale may be soft, but Suffolk county is really soft..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Farmingdale is a soft team. They lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. Tell me all the quality teams they beat in Nassau. You can’t because there isn’t one. “Dale” got demolished and embarrassed by schools with half the enrollment.

I didn't see your response to Dale beating 1 of Suffolks best teams and CBA out of NJ who is really good. They demolished PW the day before.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone detest Farmingdale so much? They won.

And calling teenage kids "soft" seems kinda lame for grown men (has to be men).

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully they are the softest state champs in the history of NYS!!! Jealous..

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reply of the year ^

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI sweep?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does everyone detest Farmingdale so much? They won.

And calling teenage kids "soft" seems kinda lame for grown men (has to be men).

What a ridiculous comment. You were remarkably quiet when the “Dale” mom put teenagers names on here after “Dale” got smoked by one of the power conferences. So really if being called soft, when you are in fact a soft team is hurting your feelings maybe step up when it’s not your team “Dale mom”. 🤡

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does everyone detest Farmingdale so much? They won.

And calling teenage kids "soft" seems kinda lame for grown men (has to be men).

What a ridiculous comment. You were remarkably quiet when the “Dale” mom put teenagers names on here after “Dale” got smoked by one of the power conferences. So really if being called soft, when you are in fact a soft team is hurting your feelings maybe step up when it’s not your team “Dale mom”. 🤡

Dale baby! Going to the state finals! But you keeping saying soft why you're watching us online! Lol.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Farmingdale is a soft team. They lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. Tell me all the quality teams they beat in Nassau. You can’t because there isn’t one. “Dale” got demolished and embarrassed by schools with half the enrollment.

There is a name for the team that you say lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. COUNTY CHAMPIONS and STATE FINALISTS.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why does everyone detest Farmingdale so much? They won.

And calling teenage kids "soft" seems kinda lame for grown men (has to be men).

What a ridiculous comment. You were remarkably quiet when the “Dale” mom put teenagers names on here after “Dale” got smoked by one of the power conferences. So really if being called soft, when you are in fact a soft team is hurting your feelings maybe step up when it’s not your team “Dale mom”. 🤡

Dale baby! Going to the state finals! But you keeping saying soft why you're watching us online! Lol.

How precious, you think I would waste 5 minutes watching bad lacrosse? Daler parents are a step below Hunter Biden when it comes to class.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Respectful showing year in and year out with 500 kid student body

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

This might be the most uneducated and absurd comment i've seen on this forum...and that's saying a lot.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
State Championship needs to be revamped. More teams from Long Island should be represented. As previously stated, once these teams get off Long Island, the competition decreases. Not that it is perfect, but the NCAA will have multiple teams from the ACC over teams with better records from lesser conferences. Even teams with losing records from Long Island would fare well in the State Tournament. These Long Island teams beat up on each other all season and then will usually cruise to the State Finals. Good luck to all the Long Island teams on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

This might be the most uneducated and absurd comment i've seen on this forum...and that's saying a lot.

Looking for clarity on this one as I really dont know, just what people say.. but does CSH have the ability to play in the C bracket rather then D bracket in Nassau?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 wins by a combined 5 games, including an empty netter, wouldn't be considered a cake walk. But they one all 4!! the power league teaches them to win tough games. It is a state championship. you have to play the rest of the state.... Long Island is the strongest, by a good amount, but every year they all have tough games in the state run.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

This might be the most uneducated and absurd comment i've seen on this forum...and that's saying a lot.

Looking for clarity on this one as I really dont know, just what people say.. but does CSH have the ability to play in the C bracket rather then D bracket in Nassau?

Brackets are decided by the population of the school and fluctuate based on enrollment. For example, Manhasset won the C state championship last year and this year played in B. The class D bracket was introduced in 2017 but CSH remained a C school until 2022 when their enrollment must have dropped (alternatively, NYS could have changed the classification cutoffs that year, I don't know). I also don't know if it is possible for a school to elect to play in a different bracket but I assume it is not permitted by NYS.

The fact is that these are high school kids and the strength of teams is cyclical. Some years the A schools are by far the strongest teams on the island. Other years, like this one, the B or C Schools are stronger. Regardless, it doesn't denigrate the significance of winning a state championship in any bracket. Winning a state championship is a tremendous achievement and something to be proud of. Any person who believes it "Doesn't mean much" has clearly never been close to sniffing a state championship.

It is also a gross exaggeration to say that the long island teams automatically win the states. There hasn't been a downstate sweep of the state championships since 2018 and the D winner that year was Pleasantville from Section 1. Before that was 2014 when 2 of the 3 champions were from Section 1. In fact, there have been only 2 long island sweeps of the state championships in the last 20+ years and while it's possible this year, I think the A, B, and C games are going to be 1-2 goal games in either direction. It's not like any of those teams looked like world beaters against their Section 1 competition in the semi finals.

The D game is a rematch from last year when CSH beat Marcellus 12 - 5. Marcellus seems to be stronger this year and CSH is likely weaker than last year's team so this might be a tossup also, though I think the CSH strength of schedule is the difference and they win by 4 -5 goals.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
State Championship needs to be revamped. More teams from Long Island should be represented. As previously stated, once these teams get off Long Island, the competition decreases. Not that it is perfect, but the NCAA will have multiple teams from the ACC over teams with better records from lesser conferences. Even teams with losing records from Long Island would fare well in the State Tournament. These Long Island teams beat up on each other all season and then will usually cruise to the State Finals. Good luck to all the Long Island teams on Saturday.

If you want to go to states and win, you have to win LI first. It doesn't seem that complicated. Changing the rules seems like a waste of time.

Don't like that your son's team didn't make it? They should have won here.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
State Championship needs to be revamped. More teams from Long Island should be represented. As previously stated, once these teams get off Long Island, the competition decreases. Not that it is perfect, but the NCAA will have multiple teams from the ACC over teams with better records from lesser conferences. Even teams with losing records from Long Island would fare well in the State Tournament. These Long Island teams beat up on each other all season and then will usually cruise to the State Finals. Good luck to all the Long Island teams on Saturday.

NYS Champion Distribution by Section
Sect Class A Class B Class C Totals
1 2 6 1 10
2 1 0 0 1
3 18 6 4 30
4 0 1 0 1
5 1 4 1 6
8 5 14 10 31
11 18 5 6 29

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

This comment is the equivalent of saying the Texas state football championship is lame. The best lacrosse in the country is represented by New York. Don’t be a dope.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Dale” hahahahahahahahahaha.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG. TYou definitely have not participated in competitive sports. You may have been on the team but definitely did not participate.. Clown

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dale beat Syo, Pequa x2, PW x2, CSH. Does that mean that all those teams are weak and soft as well? Just following the logic here. Def not the power of the conference, but not the dogs.
Think before you type. Helps everyone.

“Dale” beat a bunch of incredibly bad teams. PW won 4 games, Massapequa was one game over .500. Syosset was dreadful and .500. CSH struggled with Island Trees. “Dale” lost badly to every decent team they played. Look at their record before you type, makes you look less silly.

What about Half Hollow Hills, who beat Northport? 2 of the best teams on LI. Dale handled HHH easily.

Farmingdale is a soft team. They lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. Tell me all the quality teams they beat in Nassau. You can’t because there isn’t one. “Dale” got demolished and embarrassed by schools with half the enrollment.

There is a name for the team that you say lost badly to every single quality team in Nassau. COUNTY CHAMPIONS and STATE FINALISTS.

Just don’t call them State Champions. Too soft to win it all!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately winning the states doesn't mean much. Everyone knows that whatever team from long island that makes it will win it . Go look at the first round of the state brackets ...all blowouts and the finals will also be blowouts . Look at CSH ...3-5 on long island in the power conference and now they will win the state championship in class D..it's a joke . We have now watched this play out every year and everyone knows that outside of long islands power conference teams/games ,the NYS public schools championship is awful . It's like winning a t shirt at a 3rd grade club tournament

There is so much wrong with this statement. CSH is a Class D school. Classification is based on enrollment. Championships are, and should always be, competed amongst schools with similar enrollments. When they play in a power conference in the regular season, they are mostly playing against bigger schools that have an advantage over them because of this. In large part, that is why they were 3-5 (if this was even true - your post is my source). Stated differently, CSH is not NYS champions. They are NYS Class D champions.

And your prediction was wrong. Each of the 4 state titles were not won by a LI team. In fact, as already noted on this thread, a LI sweep is rare. The matchups with Section 9 were blowouts because Section 9 was given a bye and lined up with the Section 8 vs Section 11 winner. Section 9 is not strong in lacrosse. It is a matchup that rarely occurs - Since at least the pandemic Section 9 has been matched up with either Section 1 or 2, or maybe whatever section is up towards Binghamton. They tend to rotate it. The semi-finals, vs. Section 1, were all 1 goal wins by the LI team, except for a 2 goal margin due to an empty net goal. The finals included one LI loss, one LI win in OT, and two non-blowout wins.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

private schools can gain admittance to the NYSPHSSA upon application to the section where they are located. If approved by the section, then it is sent onto the state governing body for approval.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

So which round of states did your team lose in or you are just one of those haters that will never grow up.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't have any son playing. I used to Coach and was just making a suggestion of how the system could improve. Not sure why you got so defensive. Glad they don't think the same way you do in the NCAA or else you'd have MAAC winners going to the tournament over Duke or Virginia every year.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

So which round of states did your team lose in or you are just one of those haters that will never grow up.

Here’s what I am…not Daler garbage that puts HS kids name on here all the while moaning about a truthful comment that the team is soft. Farmingdale is a garbage town with garbage parents who put kids names on here because they got smoked by another school. That’s it. Goodnight Daler mom, you’re still low class.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the HS teams representing LI!!
South Side, BBP and CSH all taking home the Gold and Dalers playing tough for silver.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

So which round of states did your team lose in or you are just one of those haters that will never grow up.

Here’s what I am…not Daler garbage that puts HS kids name on here all the while moaning about a truthful comment that the team is soft. Farmingdale is a garbage town with garbage parents who put kids names on here because they got smoked by another school. That’s it. Goodnight Daler mom, you’re still low class.

You're so insecure that you go onto an anonymous forum and spout nonsense. I'm sure your friends & family LOVE you. Better luck next year.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the 91 chiefs do at the awards dinner. What a joke that pequa lacrosse program has become. The 91 takeover$$$. Completely disgusting. How obvious is this. That parent 91 coach has no shame….

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all the players and parents on a tremendous season. Lots of close contests and LI well represented.

As far as the Nassau awards dinner goes. Can't they think of something better. Too long, too many "old timer" stories.

I think the Power Conference was well intentioned but really, just because of player was in the power conference they get the nod over regular conference players. yes better teams but not necessarily the overwhelming majority should be getting the individual awards. Too much politics and good ol' boy networking. Good luck with the LI Showcase. it will be the same coaches picking the same players again.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

So which round of states did your team lose in or you are just one of those haters that will never grow up.

Here’s what I am…not Daler garbage that puts HS kids name on here all the while moaning about a truthful comment that the team is soft. Farmingdale is a garbage town with garbage parents who put kids names on here because they got smoked by another school. That’s it. Goodnight Daler mom, you’re still low class.

You're so insecure that you go onto an anonymous forum and spout nonsense. I'm sure your friends & family LOVE you. Better luck next year.

No problem there Farmingdale garbage. You came onto an anonymous forum and named a kid. But yeah okay.

Like Reply Quote
Page 274 of 275 1 2 272 273 274 275
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4