BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,820
Posts392,382
Members2,611
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 272 of 275 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 275
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chaminade will smoke SouthSide, GC and as seen Manhasset also

I would expect every club team (Chaminade) to beat any town team (3 mentioned above)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that talk about Manhasset being weak didn't age well. Maybe next year the GC dads on here will be a little more humble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laugh it off? Not sure when you played. When I played we raised our arms, fingers, fists and hugs when we celebrated not obscene gestures. We played with vocal hostile crowds as well. We didn’t do that stuff because we respected our coaches and knew they would bench us. We also knew our parents would not be tolerant of that behavior . Our coaches preached character , sportsmanship , and to win with class not sure the Massapequa coaches have those values I guess. It seems like from what I read those coaches are not very popular on here so it might be warranted . Don’t blame the players blame the coaches. It starts with them They set the culture and tone of the team. If they don’t have character and integrity don’t expect the players to follow suit it starts from the adults above the players …

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade will smoke SouthSide, GC and as seen Manhasset also

I would expect every club team (Chaminade) to beat any town team (3 mentioned above)

Looks like it will be South Side's year! Good to see the Village People get their day in the sun. But without a doubt they would get beat badly by the Catholics, so don't get fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
COUNSELING????

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"stroking the pipe" cry about it.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid that had the accident is an amazing kid. I’m very close with him and he was simply in the heat of the moment. He is one of the most stand up guys that I know. He shouldn’t be penalized for one slip up. There was also reasoning behind this action. The syosset team from 2022 season after beating pequa in overtime did the same thing and there is video evidence. He simply saw the kid that did it to him two years ago and got him back. That doesn’t make it an acceptable gesture but cmon, one slip up by one of the best guys i’ve ever known. He’s a natural competitor and that’s why he got lost in the moment. Your family needing counseling is absolute bs and you know. I’ll back this kid up till the day i die. Trying to ruin a kids last shot at a playoff run for one mistake is simply pathetic. Take a second to reevaluate what you’re doing with your life. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut up lil bro

More like your daddy...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy. Its lil bro. Go hide in your basement..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schommy wins the state A championship at SJB. His FOGO was 1 or 2 in terms of all catholic school FO %. He is building a nice program there. Seems like he pulls kids who either Sit the bench at a private school because of their last name, or good club kids from the plethora of terrible public schools. Definitely something to think about, as parents watch other kids play because their child is pasted to their 30 man deep bench at…SA/Chaminade//etc.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schommy wins the state A championship at SJB. His FOGO was 1 or 2 in terms of all catholic school FO %. He is building a nice program there. Seems like he pulls kids who either Sit the bench at a private school because of their last name, or good club kids from the plethora of terrible public schools. Definitely something to think about, as parents watch other kids play because their child is pasted to their 30 man deep bench at…SA/Chaminade//etc.

Thanks, but I’ll save the 52k in a 4 year HS tuition and use it for my sons college education. The education in most public schools is way better than an education at St John’s. As long as you have a pulse and a bachelors degree you can become a teacher at a Catholic HS. Public Schools actually require a certification to teach. If my son plays on a bad public school team but plays for a top tier travel program, he’ll get plenty of looks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, but I’ll save the 52k in a 4 year HS tuition and use it for my sons college education. The education in most public schools is way better than an education at St John’s. As long as you have a pulse and a bachelors degree you can become a teacher at a Catholic HS. Public Schools actually require a certification to teach. If my son plays on a bad public school team but plays for a top tier travel program, he’ll get plenty of looks.

I was thinking it and you said it first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first shoe to drop just heard...Massapequa AD handed in her resignation leaving in June

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't even need to play for a "top tier" travel program. College coaches will find you if you're actually good enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first shoe to drop just heard...Massapequa AD handed in her resignation leaving in June

And you think this has to do with boys lacrosse? What a clown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Pequa parent go back to huggapequa Btw. Dalers just won 2 consecutive Nassau County Championships and celebrated with class. Just in case you missed that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC with the L to Manhasset. So much for thinking you're the best team on LI

Thanks Daler mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't even need to play for a "top tier" travel program. College coaches will find you if you're actually good enough.

You are right all college coaches look for the boys that score 300 pts in a career playing against Yaphank over kids that work there why up thru a program getting better together. Just look at Duke and ND rosters all LI Public school kids. More in life then lacrosse..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flashback to when Farmingdale was being called soft... COUNTY CHAMPS!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of lacrosse yesterday with some entertaining games, surprised to see so little banter on here.

Suffolk Champions Set and Nassau finishing up tonight

A - HHH 9 defeats Northport 8
Farmingdale 7 defeats Massapequa 5

HHH Vs Farmingdale for LIC - I think HHH takes this 14-10

B - East Islip 12 defeats Smithtown West 5
Manhasset plays South Side tonight at 5:00

Manhasset employs similar game plan as the GC game but comes up short. South Side wins 8 - 6

C - BBP 9 Defeats SWR 8
Island Trees plays Wantagh tonight at 7:30

Wantagh wins 13 - 7 in a closer game than the score.

D - Babylon 11 defeats Mattituck 3
CSH 15 defeats Friends Academy 8

Babylon vs CSH For LIC - CSH wins 16 - 8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of lacrosse yesterday with some entertaining games, surprised to see so little banter on here.

Manhasset employs similar game plan as the GC game but comes up short. South Side wins 8 - 6

C - BBP 9 Defeats SWR 8

Seems accurate. Refreshing to see. Congrats to the champs and good luck going forward.

Too much trolling on here. Hard to determine who's doing the trolling:
- rivals legitimately going after other teams
- rivals pretending to be other teams parents/fans to make them look bad
- parents unhappy with their teams/coaching bashing their own teams, pretending to be outsiders
- outsiders looking to stir up trouble
- a disgruntled weirdo with an ax to grind against the whole lax/club culture/community

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C - BBP 9 Defeats SWR 8

Seems accurate. Refreshing to see. Congrats to the champs and good luck going forward.

- parents unhappy with their teams/coaching bashing their own teams, pretending to be outsiders
- a disgruntled weirdo with an ax to grind against the whole lax/club culture/community

C - BBP 9 Defeats SWR 8

I agree, that’s what you get on an anonymous message board I guess. I was hesitant to even post here and have tried to register so I didn’t have to post anonymously but every time I try I never receive the verification email supposedly sent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That player that you mentioned is the heart and soul of that Massapequa team. He is an outstanding kid, fantastic leader and and UMASS is getting a high-quality character kid. He was instrumental in bringing Massapequa back last night and was excited after picking off a pass, bringing it down the field for a game winning assist (he also had 2 goals) You cannot find a kid on that team that does not love him and look up to him. If you are going to spend you nights and days trolling lax social media sites, you should at least have some context as to why he did that gesture. Next time you want to comment on a great kid like that, do some research other than a 3 second clip on the internet

I was at the game and shocked to see a bunch of Massapequa playes miming throwing dice. there is no place in high school sports for gambling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dalers class beat Pequa garbage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s just a dense comment by a Farmingdale parent. Dice mimicking equals gambling? Farmingdale class beat pequa garbage? You’re talking about high school kids, correct? You are making fun of 15-18year olds? Classy. Massapequa is low class? You are the one taking shots at high school kids. Anyone reading these inane comments can see where the detest and jealousy is coming from. Massapequa parents have a bad rap based on other towns supposed perspectives, not what actually happens. Tell me I’m wrong. Farmingdale won, Great game. You were the better team, I’d say we are better losing with class than you are attempting to win with class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoutout to the teams who won the county championship. Farmingdale, South Side, Wantagh, and Cold Spring Harbor all celebrated with class and they celebrated with their teams. Massapequa could learn a thing or two so next time they win a playoff game they don't make disgusting gestures towards the other teams fans.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with some of this. But you were not accurate. Pequa apparently had 2 8th graders (14 year olds) that 91 parent coach brought up for playoffs to promote his club . This was in addition to 6 freshman 91 players that were also brought up to promote the 91 brand . Most varsity teams bring up 11 players for the playoffs correct ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid that had the accident is an amazing kid. I’m very close with him and he was simply in the heat of the moment. He is one of the most stand up guys that I know. He shouldn’t be penalized for one slip up. There was also reasoning behind this action. The syosset team from 2022 season after beating pequa in overtime did the same thing and there is video evidence. He simply saw the kid that did it to him two years ago and got him back. That doesn’t make it an acceptable gesture but cmon, one slip up by one of the best guys i’ve ever known. He’s a natural competitor and that’s why he got lost in the moment. Your family needing counseling is absolute bs and you know. I’ll back this kid up till the day i die. Trying to ruin a kids last shot at a playoff run for one mistake is simply pathetic. Take a second to reevaluate what you’re doing with your life. SMH

He is a great kid from a great family. Like many kids do, he got caught up in the moment. Move on. I would put him on any team in the country and he would lead and excel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me what the Massapequa kid did?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Public school parents are the worst; stop trying to justify your decision and focus on your child. Your inferiority complex is showing.
This may be a shock to you, but people send their kids to private for more than just lacrosse, I know I did.
Make the decision that’s best for you child and be happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoutout to the teams who won the county championship. Farmingdale, South Side, Wantagh, and Cold Spring Harbor all celebrated with class and they celebrated with their teams. Massapequa could learn a thing or two so next time they win a playoff game they don't make disgusting gestures towards the other teams fans.

Unfortunately those “other teams fans” were absolutely repulsive in how they behaved. Adults who should be disgusted with their behavior. I’ve seen toddlers act with more dignity than these cowardly “fans” shameful actions. Absolutely disgraceful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terrible location for the LiC. I am sure someone wasn’t getting what they wanted - anyone know the story and who is the bully here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a great kid from a great family. Like many kids do, he got caught up in the moment. Move on. I would put him on any team in the country and he would lead and excel.

Nobody should be surprised by massapequa garbage at this point . We have witnesses it year after year with town lacrosse and definitely even more so in club lacrosse. Complete garbage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody should be surprised by massapequa garbage at this point . We have witnesses it year after year with town lacrosse and definitely even more so in club lacrosse. Complete garbage

Once again, Daler moms who are angry that Massapequa is a far better place to live, with a school that exceeds their school that is rapidly being overrun by “new arrivals” every day. Farmingdale will soon be a great soccer school. Governor just gave that crummy town a boat load of money to build “affordable housing”. Good luck Daler mom, might want to sell while the market is still hot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Side vs. East Islip. Rematch of the Long Island football championship. Who do we think is winning?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again, Daler moms who are angry that Massapequa is a far better place to live, with a school that exceeds their school that is rapidly being overrun by “new arrivals” every day. Farmingdale will soon be a great soccer school. Governor just gave that crummy town a boat load of money to build “affordable housing”. Good luck Daler mom, might want to sell while the market is still hot.

Taking the loss very hard I see. Get some help!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once again, Pequa dads upset that they can’t hang on Park Blvd and tell everyone they beat the Dale.
10-3
7-5
Dale couldn’t give a @ChillLaxin who played or didn’t- wasn’t them who got your team suspended.
Focus on getting the program better and stop trying to run another coach out of town. Never heard another town complain so much about high school coaching.
Get a grip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Side vs. East Islip. Rematch of the Long Island football championship. Who do we think is winning?

It is going to be a really good game. Very high scoring and a must watch game. I think South Side will come out on top because of their fogo. However, it really could go either way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SS has a better chance now that one of EI best players is out. If he had been healthy SS loses by 7.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pequa dad losing sleep, can’t turn off FOX news.

Like Reply Quote
Page 272 of 275 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 275
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard