BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts391,027
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels are a PITA, they want to be relevant but just can't figure it out. The constant cheerleading on these boards is exhausting. The Rebels families and directors should take a pulse of what they have and just be happy. The club does well, but it will never break the upper echelon of club teams and the reputations they have earned. Know your role, and enjoy your role.

I think their coaches all coach like four teams. That’s never a good situation in my opinion. It’s always fun to go to tournaments and your coach is with another team.

We talking rebels or 91 now?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Team BOTC #441148 Yesterday at 09:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion, if your son is on Mooselax white, there maybe better options worth exploring

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #441164 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Chaos is using 28s again like they did in the WS qualifiers.Parents on that team are shameless.Paying all that money just to have kids from another team dominate playing time .I guess as long as they get their 91 hats and bumper stickers it all good.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #441166 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Chaos is using 28s again like they did in the WS qualifiers.Parents on that team are shameless.Paying all that money just to have kids from another team dominate playing time .I guess as long as they get their 91 hats and bumper stickers it all good.

Isn’t the NLF for 29s and below age based. Lotsa choices on Long Island for choice. They obviously accepting of this. And if they are unhappy they can leave. They are not cheating, just putting the best team out there. Don’t agree with it, but what a parent chooses for their son is their choice.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #441169 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks had 1/2 a squad day 1.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Anonymous #441170 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They just lost to Leading Edge in the bracket. Fusion Futures played 4 games yesterday and took the 1 seed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #441173 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually they didnt. No guests this weekend. Regular team only.

And yes, they beat the Hawks straight up.

And they lost in OT to Leading Edge.

Like Reply Quote
Team BOTC #441184 58 minutes ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish coaches would read the rules before play starts at a tourney. Very embarrassing and ad when they argue and make up things to support it. And make a complete spectacle of things.

Like Reply Quote
Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard