BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,764
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: New 2024 Women’s DI-III Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
I was off with my Stony Brook prediction. Game wasn’t as close as the final score.
I agree, I really thought it was going to be a good game. I also thought the JMU/MD was going to be good (not sure why since JMU isn't as good this year), but was hoping for a JMU win.
UNC/Florida was awesome to watch (to see the UNC player turn around and wack the Florida player with her stick was pathetic to see)! I id think that UVA was going to beat Florida though. Happy Michigan won it with seconds left. Just my 2 sense:)

Another missed year for Halfpenny at ND.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland vs Florida - Going with Maryland due to coaching.

Syracuse vs Yale - Syracuse has the more talent and depth. Yale coach has done a fantastic job in recent years. Cuse.

BC vs Michigan - Would love to see Michigan but BC coach is best in the game.

Northwestern Vs Penn - NU too much for the Quakers.

Would love to see an upset or two but unlikely, Florida has the best chance.

Thought this was the year we would see some new blood in the Final Four.

Lets go Florida, Yale, Michigan and Penn!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland is a bunch of dirty sore losers. Love watching Florida play with class. Better players, smarter and more athletic. Maryland is pathetic. Coach is a clown

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland vs Florida - Going with Maryland due to coaching.

Syracuse vs Yale - Syracuse has the more talent and depth. Yale coach has done a fantastic job in recent years. Cuse.

BC vs Michigan - Would love to see Michigan but BC coach is best in the game.

Northwestern Vs Penn - NU too much for the Quakers.

Would love to see an upset or two but unlikely, Florida has the best chance.

Thought this was the year we would see some new blood in the Final Four.

Lets go Florida, Yale, Michigan and Penn!!!

Good for Florida!! Didn't think the coach could get it done... it's been a while since they made the Final Four and they have had a lot of talent go through the program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland is a bunch of dirty sore losers. Love watching Florida play with class. Better players, smarter and more athletic. Maryland is pathetic. Coach is a clown

Maryland definitely got bested yesterday... but not following your Florida playing with class narrative... i watched probably 40 or 50 games this year (thank you ESPN!!!), and Florida is by far the dirtiest, whiniest, biggest complainers i have seen... that said, congrats to them for getting back to the big weekend

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I thought the #4 seed bracket was up for grabs and congratulations to Florida for advancing. All the other brackets had no surprises. Not sure it’s good for the sport to see the same teams year in year out. That discussion for another day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches that need to be fired:

North Carolina
Duke
Maryland
Rutgers

Time for new blood

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA PLAYERS OF THE WEEK - MAY 21, 2024
By IWLCA Admin, 05/21/24, 2:30PM EDT

DIVISION I

Offensive Player of the Week

Emma Tyrrell – Syracuse University

Tyrrell recorded a career-high nine points to lead No. 3 Syracuse past No. 6 Yale in the NCAA Tournament quarterfinals. Her seven goals tie for the most by a Syracuse player in an NCAA Tournament game. Tyrrell had three goals and two assists during the Orange's 9-2 scoring run to start the game. After Yale cut the deficit to four at 10-6, Tyrrell scored back-to-back goals to help Syracuse pull away for the win. The Orange will take on No. 2-seeded Boston College this Friday in the NCAA Semifinals in Cary, NC.

Defensive Player of the Week

Shea Dolce – Boston College

In 60 minutes of play, Dolce registered nine timely saves on a .500 save percentage to help secure a Semifinal appearance once again for the BC Eagles. For the seventh straight season, the Eagles advanced to championship weekend after taking down Michigan, 14-9. This is Dolce’s second IWLCA Player of the Week honor this season.

DIVISION II

Emily Mitarotonda – East Stroudsburg University

Mitarotonda moved into second all-time in NCAA Division II history in career goals (311) and set the PSAC’s single-season goals record during her standout game against West Chester University. She provided eight points () and six caused turnovers in the win over the previously undefeated Golden Rams. The Rockaway, N.J. native broke West Chester's Kathleen Sheehan's 20-year PSAC single-season record of 93 goals set during the 2004 season. She now has 95 goals and 29 assists for 124 points on the season and looks to add to that stat line this Thursday as the Warriors take on Adelphi in the NCAA Division II Semifinals.

Alex Walling – University of Tampa

After clinching a NCAA First Round matchup against Lynn University 11-10, Walling duplicated her seven save performance to secure the quarterfinal win over No. 1-seeded Florida Southern College, 11-9. Walling also added seven ground balls against Lynn and two against FSC. Up next for the Spartans is a Semifinal showdown against No. 3-seeded Regis (CO) in Winter Park, Florida this Thursday. This will be Tampa’s first NCAA Division II final four appearance in program history.

DIVISION III

Natalie Daniels – William Smith College

Daniels has been named Offensive Player of the Week for her contributions to William Smith College's victories over No. 6 Gettysburg and No. 13 Colby. Daniels achieved a career-high six goals and seven points against Colby and matched the single-game record with 13 draw controls against Gettysburg. She set the William Smith single-season record for draw controls as well. The Herons will take on No. 5 Salisbury University in this Friday’s NCAA Division III Semifinal matchup in Salem, VA.

Natalie Held – Salisbury University

Held led Salisbury's defensive charge in a pair of NCAA Tournament triumphs, beginning with seven draw controls, two ground balls and one caused turnovers against Babson College on Saturday. She followed with pairs of ground balls and forced miscues in a strong defensive showing for the Sea Gulls, defeating No. 7 Washington & Lee University by a score of 12-8 this past Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to BC!! What a game. Martello and Dolce great. BC coach best in the business.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to Middlebury as well. Yawn.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to D2 Tampa!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Izzy Scane is a class act! “You’re not going to be remembered for the amount of goals you score, the way you play, as much as you’re going to be remembered as how you are as a teammate, how you are as a person, and a leader,” Scane said. “I think that’s something, as I got older, my mentality shifted a lot towards that. You want to pour into the kids that are going to be here once you’re gone and into the culture that so many people have poured into you to help create. It's a game at the end of the day. It’s not too serious. Be a good teammate, be a good person, and the rest kind of comes with it.”
Congrats to BC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the final game is over, will the transfer portal news start coming out? Hearing there’s a lot of movement but no specifics yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Transfer portal needs to be changed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #440871 Yesterday at 07:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does it need to be changed?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #440883 Yesterday at 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does it need to be changed?
Question is...WHY does it need to be changed? There are girls that commit to a school thinking it'll be the right "fit" and it ends up not being the right "fit". Shouldn't they have an opportunity to make a change? There are girls that enter the portal that don't get picked up - it's a gamble honestly.

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard