BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,671
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because they don’t have enough players for 2 teams so they pulled all the B team players up to the Chucks and they mainly sit the bench during AA tournaments. Thus they need B tournaments to get those kids playing time. They don’t have enough players for a B only team so they add the AA players to help fill out roster and make them more competitive.

With well over 45 players between two teams, how do you not have enough??? And why are people out of town on St Paddy’s day???

Come on…

Also, if you are a player on the A team do you feel pressure to have to play in a B tournament, because why would you? There is no upside
Since you know everything why don’t you put your name in the comments.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because they don’t have enough players for 2 teams so they pulled all the B team players up to the Chucks and they mainly sit the bench during AA tournaments. Thus they need B tournaments to get those kids playing time. They don’t have enough players for a B only team so they add the AA players to help fill out roster and make them more competitive.

With well over 45 players between two teams, how do you not have enough??? And why are people out of town on St Paddy’s day???

Come on…

Also, if you are a player on the A team do you feel pressure to have to play in a B tournament, because why would you? There is no upside
Since you know everything why don’t you put your name in the comments.

Absolutely love the people who call others out for not signing and owning their comments on the message board. I have never seen even a polite comment or compliment owned and signed off on.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said anything about kids being away for St Patrick’s Day? Who said they have 45 players? You are the one claiming that.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.

Someone wrote it here…come on catch up

And if you look back over the past 15 pages of this forum you will see that the express parents have talked about their “fluid” team with over 45 kids between AA and A or A and B.

Don’t join the convo late and ask silly questions

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
express left many of their best players at home-they combined some of their "pretty good" black team with most of the orange team. Many kids invited to play weren't available (St. Paddy's Day conflict?) A lot of errors/mistakes by these kids, but to put the black team in would've been unfair. Seems like they did the best they could to keep it competitive. Rebels have some solid kids, was close then Express pulled away. First GSB team really struggled, 2nd GSB team had a nice group of kids, too. Good athletes-but it seemed like Express put a fair team out there and were aware of how lopsided it would've been if they brought their black team. Yes, Express parent, but no, my kid is not on the 28's. my son is 29's, but has friends on 28 so we watched whenever we could when our schedule allowed.

Someone wrote it here…come on catch up

And if you look back over the past 15 pages of this forum you will see that the express parents have talked about their “fluid” team with over 45 kids between AA and A or A and B.

Don’t join the convo late and ask silly questions
Wow someone ate their wheaties.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are out for the LILJ All 91 Games.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many deserving kids on that list and a handful of questionable, to put it nicely.

A few wouldn’t start on any AA team on Long Island

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many deserving kids on that list and a handful of questionable, to put it nicely.

A few wouldn’t start on any AA team on Long Island
You’re being nice. I think it’s the other way around handful deserve to be on the list.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many deserving kids on that list and a handful of questionable, to put it nicely.

A few wouldn’t start on any AA team on Long Island

They all deserve it, they paid the money.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Anonymous #436573 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It wasn't Chucks Black.

Plenty of starters from top team were there

Every Express parent was like, “They called us because the team needed players”. Reality check - you’re superstar is on the B squad and still barely plays. He looks good in Orange and your LIE Stadium jackets are real sharp though.

Toxicity around this program is amazing to watch from the outside

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Anonymous #436578 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It wasn't Chucks Black.

Plenty of starters from top team were there

Every Express parent was like, “They called us because the team needed players”. Reality check - you’re superstar is on the B squad and still barely plays. He looks good in Orange and your LIE Stadium jackets are real sharp though.

Toxicity around this program is amazing to watch from the outside
Nothing going on in your life that you wake up and write this.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Anonymous #436594 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Many deserving kids on that list and a handful of questionable, to put it nicely.

A few wouldn’t start on any AA team on Long Island

They all deserve it, they paid the money.


I always think of having my son tryout, if there was a legit tryout. Then I look at the roster and some of the kids have no business of being there and am grateful I did not donate any money. Most of those names are legit players and deserve to be mentioned. Some parents live in a fantasy world. Chase the 12 scholarships offered per team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4