Westtown School (PA/BC) 2024 Goalie Arjun Gill Commits to Monmouth University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Westtown School (PA/BC) 2024 Goalie Arjun Gill of Nationals LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Monmouth University

High school: Westtown School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Monmouth University
Club teams: Nationals LC
Lacrosse honors: Awards & Achievements – Westtown Boys Lacrosse Coaches Award 2023 – FSL All League Honourable Mention 2023 – Canada Summer Games Team BC Gold Medal 2022 – UA All American Team West 2022 – BC’s Best Allstar 2022 – NXT Nike Philly Showcase Allstar 2021 – All Canada Games Allstar 2021 – USBOXLA 1st place 2019 – USBOXLA 2nd place 2017 – British Columbia Provincials 3rd place 2017 – Burnaby Lakers Minor Box Lacrosse “Goalie of the Year” – Peewee & Bantam – Soccer U15 Metro Provincial Champs 1st place 2019 – Ice Hockey Atom A2 League Banner – High School Volleyball District Banner – Little League Baseball League Champs 1st place 2017
Why did you choose this school? “I chose Monmouth because of the team culture it carries as well as the academics and location.”
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor? “Thank all my Coaches from BC and PA; and, most importantly, my family.”
Expected major: Business

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Arjun Gill on his commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.