Avon Grove High School (PA) 2024 Midfield Braydon Goldstein Commits to Rollins College

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Avon Grove High School (PA) 2024 Midfield Braydon Goldstein of Team 11 has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rollins College

High school: Avon Grove High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Rollins College
Club teams: Team 11
Lacrosse honors: Maverick Showtime, ECD All American, All Star, Nike Philly All Star, Blatant Exposure All-Star
Why did you choose Rollins? “I have always wanted to be in Florida. The family that Rollins has and the environment are perfect for me. Can’t ask for anything better than playing high-level lacrosse at your dream school.”
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor? “I want to thank my mom and dad. They have been here for me through this long process no matter what. I cannot thank them enough. I also want to thank every single coach that has helped me along the way. They have shaped me into the player and person I am today and I cannot be more grateful for that.”
Expected major: Business

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braydon Goldstein on his commitment to Rollins College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.