Wilson High School (PA) 2024 Short-stick Midfield Lucas Geissler Commits to Messiah University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Wilson High School (PA) 2024 Short-stick Midfield Lucas Geissler of Blak Widow Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Messiah University

High school: Wilson High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Short-stick Midfield
College committed to: Messiah University
Club teams: Blak Widow Lacrosse
Why did you choose Messiah? “I chose it because it is a great school for academics and sports and I am looking to expand my faith.”
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor? “Thanks to Coach Plunket and my parents.”
Expected major: Health and Physical Education

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Lucas Geissler on his commitment to Messiah University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.