Clear Springs High School (TX) 2023 Goalie Jacob Wilson Commits to Davis & Elkins College

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Clear Springs High School (TX) 2023 Goalie Jacob Wilson of Texas Legacy has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Davis & Elkins College

High school: Clear Springs High School
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Davis & Elkins College
Club teams: Texas Legacy
Why did you choose Davis & Elkins? – “I chose this school because it fit me academically and athletically. The culture that surrounds the team is amazing and I can’t wait to be a part of it.”
Who do you wish to thank? – ”I would like to thank my mom and dad first. They have brought me to every game and practice. They have paid for me to compete on a higher level with club lacrosse and I couldn’t have any better parents. I would also like to thank my coaches. The effort and the trust they have put into me to lead the teams I have played on is unmatched. They have prepared me for life with the lessons they have tought me through my lacrosse career. I would also like to thank my teachers who were always challenging me to do my best in school and be there when I needed help.”
Expected Major: Biology with a minor in Business

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jacob Wilson on his commitment to Davis & Elkins College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.